hearing students versus deaf students at school

No, I did not fail courses at gallaudet. You know if I got d and f, it will affects on transcript and job.

then how did you know Cornell's math development courses are much better and organized and helpful than gallaudet?

Jiro, I feel so sad if I am really deaf...if I was hearing, wasn't bother going to gallaudet because I haven't found someone at gallaudet, like one AD member complained about hard to find deaf girl.

I told you. It's not because of you being deaf or girls at Gallaudet. It's because of your personality. You have a snobby and rude personality.

Change your personality and you can find any girl from any college. Can you do that?

I told you. It's not because of you being deaf or girls at Gallaudet. It's because of your personality. You have a snobby and rude personality.

Change your personality and you can find any girl from any college. Can you do that?

I think I can change my personality.

Do many people think snobby and rude at most colleges? But isn't it really?

I think I can change my personality.

Do many people think snobby and rude at most colleges? But isn't it really?
many people at most colleges do think you are snobby and rude.

many people at most colleges do think you are snobby and rude.

source please. have you conducted a poll with at least "most colleges" involved? is the poll an accurate representation of the general opinion stated above? please advise.

source please. have you conducted a poll with at least "most colleges" involved? is the poll an accurate representation of the general opinion stated above? please advise.

here's a poll for you - Do you think matajan is snobby and rude? (Y/N)

Do you think because you are "snobby and rude" you belong at an "Ivy league" school?

When you wore sweater or tshirt, do people ask you from school in nj then they will continue talk to you.
yes.

when I didn't wear sweater or tshirt, they still continue to talk to me.

When you wore sweater or tshirt, do people ask you from school in nj then they will continue talk to you.

I wore my Katy perry graphic t-shirt today and I got Soooo many phone and one girl went up an said she was from a ivy league and we just did it right there in line at mcdonalds

I wore my Katy perry graphic t-shirt today and I got Soooo many phone and one girl went up an said she was from a ivy league and we just did it right there in line at mcdonalds

Yeah...what u do with phone? Is she interested in you?

then how did you know Cornell's math development courses are much better and organized and helpful than gallaudet?

Because lot of teacher assistant and tutor are good and help me do well in math class, provided interpeters and notes all time. It would expect students pass in once a time.

Because lot of teacher assistant and tutor are good and help me do well in math class, provided interpeters and notes all time. It would expect students pass in once a time.

You don't need interpreter at Gallaudet because it's taught by deaf teachers. Did you fail in math classes at Gallaudet?

No, I didn't fail math at gallaudet.

I took statistics at gallaudet and passed.

Back