hearing students versus deaf students at school

I never applied to uc berkeley but some recommend me go to berkeley for graduate school, it seems hard to get into.

are you trying to find a graduate school that is easy to get in?

uc davis is similar to uc berkeley...

it is system of uc

look at wikipedia, then type public ivy.

no wonder I knew many from csdf went to uc system and california state but it is not easy to get into like sfsu and sjsu and sac state.

one deaf girl from berkeley high went to uc davis, graduated in 2009

I really don't care if the school I graduate from is considered "public ivy". You know what will happen if I go into a job interview and demand the boss to hire me by saying "I graduated from UC Davis! Hire me NOW! It is Public Ivy. Wikipedia say so!". The Boss will fall out of his chair laughing for he has the best "worst interview ever" story for Christmas parties and elevator rides.

I never applied to uc berkeley but some recommend me go to berkeley for graduate school, it seems hard to get into.

Not unless you've made the most of your opportunities in life and prove to UC Berkeley that they're not making a mistake by accepting you.

Not unless you've made the most of your opportunities in life and prove to UC Berkeley that they're not making a mistake by accepting you.

remember, uc berkeley, acceptance rate is 22%

how can i prove them if i had done with my life and work hard in college?

I visited uc berkeley and not seeing many deaf people there.

my hearing friend told me she did not see any deaf people very much at uc davis, it is really quiet like normal you had seen hearing people every day. she went to uc davis, too.

I thought you're going to Harvard's extension program?

I could care less about the acceptance rate of UC Berkeley for their undergrad programs. You could have 100 applicants and 22 of them have of an IQ of 90 which is slightly better than the 78 other applicants who have an IQ of 30.

A lot of students study so you're not going to see them all at once.

There's probably not a great number of deaf students who use sign. There might be 1-5 deaf students out of 30k. You might be socially isolated, but there's 'terps and stuff.

I could care less about the acceptance rate of UC Berkeley for their undergrad programs. You could have 100 applicants and 22 of them have of an IQ of 90 which is slightly better than the 78 other applicants who have an IQ of 30.

A lot of students study so you're not going to see them all at once.

There's probably not a great number of deaf students who use sign. There might be 1-5 deaf students out of 30k. You might be socially isolated, but there's 'terps and stuff.

why do you not care about acceptance rate? i was not surprise many students did not check out before sent application make sure they will accept them but they do sent to ivy league then get several of them.

is related to IQ from applicants? how?

I remember i was warned by couneslor and check out acceptance rate and check out before sent out...

why do you not care about acceptance rate? i was not surprise many students did not check out before sent application make sure they will accept them but they do sent to ivy league then get several of them.

is related to IQ from applicants? how?

I remember i was warned by couneslor and check out acceptance rate and check out before sent out...

I've never checked acceptance rate. Maybe your counselor asked you to check out acceptance rate because your background is very weak and you do not understand what the requirement is. You need to learn how to be a hard-working student. You are a very lazy student.

Pretty negative. Turn it around.

Use: "I will be friendly and polite to everyone I meet today. I am a better man today and I will be an even better man the day after."

Don't waste your money yet. Focus on what you're currently doing, get good grades and then speculate much much later about what kind of program you want to get into.

I was using IQ sampling as a sarcastic example of using percentage to skew perceptions.

Hard to choose a college to admit first year of college...

What those schools had great about

Cornell - English

Brown - Diversity

Duke - Athletics (cross country/track)

Georgetown - Religion (Catholic)

Am I correct?

It was helped by conuselor who told me if I had any interests to me...

Matajan - have you studied for GRE yet?

huh?

how do you know?

If I went to duke for play athletics, it seems for me not strong enough to play track cuz it need better skillful...

Instead, cornell is good place for students who need take english course and learning english can lead to your major excellent.

huh?

how do you know?

If I went to duke for play athletics, it seems for me not strong enough to play track cuz it need better skillful...

Instead, cornell is good place for students who need take english course and learning english can lead to your major excellent.

because I am 5-6 years older than you. I know everything.

Back