health care passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has your company stated that they will drop your coverage? Have you received a notice of premium increase?

A memo was sent out stating that if health care reform passed, the company would no longer provide benefits as it is not their personal responsibility to do so, it will be the individual.

Well ... did you seriously not see that one coming? They will pay the $2,000 fine rather than the $8,000 coverage.

A memo was sent out stating that if health care reform passed, the company would no longer provide benefits as it is not their personal responsibility to do so, it will be the individual.

Well ... did you seriously not see that one coming? They will pay the $2,000 fine rather than the $8,000 coverage.

Yeah, right.

Not particularly. Every bet I have made with a member of this forum I have won. It is getting boring.

Well give us a specific prediction then

Will taxes on individuals making under $150,000 rise,fall or remain the same over the next 2 years?

Will wait times for non essential surgeries increase or decrease over the next 2 years?

What about wait times for essential surgeries?

Will health insurance premiums (for those already covered) rise or fall in the next 2 years?

Will the cost of this plan rise in the next 2 years?

my answers....Rise,increase,increase,rise and rise.

It would appear that the children have come out to play with their little posters and their slogans. I shall find an adult activity to occupy the rest of my time.

OKKKK.... Let me clear.

Jillio, are you saying if a person really needs a doctor for his or her health reason, then he/she will need to get a healthcare. If a person don't want a healthcare, yet wants a doctor, then a person can't have her or his healthcare. That would be BIG too bad for him or her. Right?

OK, *IF* he/she have a healthcare so he/she can go to see his/her doctor for his/her health reaons. So, if he/she don't pay a tax, he/she'll go to jail. Even if he/she change his/her mind that he/she don't want a healthcare or to pay a tax for the healthcare anymore, then he/she still will go to jail. Right?

I just want to understand so clear. ><;; I feel a little overwhelmed here.....

well give us a specific prediction then

will taxes on individuals making under $150,000 rise,fall or remain the same over the next 2 years?

Will wait times for non essential surgeries increase or decrease over the next 2 years?

Will health insurance premiums (for those already covered) rise or fall in the next 2 years?

My answers....rise,increase,increase,rise and rise. revolution

fify.

wow... I'd do that as well if I owned a business.
"I'll pay your fine. It is just cheaper for me. Just lemme know when."

Will taxes on individuals making under $150,000 rise,fall or remain the same over the next 2 years?

The question is not whether they will rise, fall or remain the same. The question is whether they will do so as a direct result of health care reform. You are the one that implied a positive correlation. So you will need to stick with that which would indicate such a correlation.

OKKKK.... Let me clear.

Jillio, are you saying if a person really needs a doctor for his or her health reason, then he/she will need to get a healthcare. If a person don't want a healthcare, yet wants a doctor, then a person can't have her or his healthcare. That would be BIG too bad for him or her. Right?

OK, *IF* he/she have a healthcare so he/she can go to see his/her doctor for his/her health reaons. So, if he/she don't pay a tax, he/she'll go to jail. Even if he/she change his/her mind that he/she don't want a healthcare or to pay a tax for the healthcare anymore, then he/she still will go to jail. Right?

I just want to understand so clear. ><;; I feel a little overwhelmed here.....

Thanks Jillio. Confusing the masses.

Should have made yourself clear from the get go, instead of playing games.

Too many variables. How can you pinpoint the cause?

It would appear that the children have come out to play with their little posters and their slogans. I shall find an adult activity to occupy the rest of my time.

You might want to push your glasses up a bit, they are obstructing the view down your nose.

Possible....I told my guys I was closing business if Obama won super tuesday...and I did.

Your point? Do you really believe that all of American business will follow your lead?

Thanks, Foxrac. And you are right. No more than another tactic. Nothing of any consequence what so ever.

Yup, my insurance that under my parent won't cover my OCD treatment, especially therapist due pre-existing condition because I was diagnosed with OCD in 5 years ago until my parent changed the insurance in Jan 2007 so new insurance see my OCD as pre-existing condition but fortunately, I could still receive a OCD treatment under Medicaid but limited when compare to private insurance.

Yup, my insurance that under my parent won't cover my OCD treatment, especially therapist due pre-existing condition because I was diagnosed with OCD in 5 years ago until my parent changed the insurance in Jan 2007 so new insurance see my OCD as pre-existing condition but fortunately, I could still receive a OCD treatment under Medicaid but limited when compare to private insurance.

True, Foxrac, true. Some are just attempting to make accusations that cannot be substantiated. It's okay. We all know those ad hominem attacks mean that they have run out of anything substantial and are attempting to divert.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back