health care passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for health insurance yes you will have to have it now. If you don't there will be a fine. If you have it now you will be able to see the same Dr as before.....as long as that Dr chooses to accept that insurance plan.

Mmmm.....

No healthcare = Not able to see a doctor.

Have healthcare = Able to see a doctor.

I just think I'm about to give up.....

I think most people see it.....it goes to credibility.....His plans have failed in the past. His word/promises are less credible

And how many Republican presidents had plans that failed? Let's start with Bush.

Stop telling lies. Your innacurracies have already confused her.

It is NOT inaccurate.

That is specifically stated in this bill. You are now required to have a health insurance policy or be fined $2,000 or go to jail.

And how many Republican presidents had plans that failed? Let's start with Bush.

Were there any terrorist attacks on U.S. soil after 9/11?

How about after Obama took office?

It is NOT inaccurate.

That is specifically stated in this bill. You are now required to have a health insurance policy or be fined $2,000 or go to jail.

It does not state that if you go to the doctor and do not have insurance, they will throw you in jail. You really are a piece of work. Either you enjoy lying or have virtually no ability to comprehend that which you read.

yup....see #230

So, credibility is at the heart and soul of all this regarding Obama? A person who lies, doesn't answer directly, purposely vague, spins like a top, claims to be knowledgeable, and use a "holier-than-thou" brow-beating approach while being a hypocrite all at the same time?

It does not state that if you go to the doctor and do not have insurance, they will throw you in jail. You really are a piece of work. Either you enjoy lying or have virtually no ability to comprehend that which you read.

...... for now. Wouldn't be surprised if they did

You assume incorrectly.

How about sticking to the topic. Or are the insults evidence that you have run out of anything credible?

No insult :) If you mean fallicious I guess you do :shrug:

So, credibility is at the heart and soul of all this regarding Obama? A person who lies, doesn't answer directly, purposely vague, spins like a top, claims to be knowledgeable, and use a "holier-than-thou" brow-beating approach while being a hypocrite all at the same time?

Projecting yourself on others much?

Were there any terrorist attacks on U.S. soil after 9/11?

How about after Obama took office?

How about before 9/11. The Bush presidency did not begin and end with 9/11. But that's okay. I realize it is the only thing you have to bring up that would be even remotely successful. There are many that disagree with his handling of that, as well, though. And, you might want to keep in mind that he was president when the attacks occurred. Coincidence? I think not.

Oh, come on, Jiro. You are more well informed than to believe that little scare tactic.

well-informed enough that people would do ridiculous thing. For ie - in California.... the state legalized marijuana. The DEA and local cops continued to harass the legal user and the store that sells it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back