Have You Noticed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed that Weirdo is being protective of Deaf258? I need some help here...help!

yep I noticed, DD

Have you noticed that I don't have my own drama, but rather follow someone's drama? :giggle:

have you noticed that my breasts are almost gone...??? Sleeptaz, slow down!

Have you noticed that Luis.B has appeared from Thin Air..and is now back:)

have you noticed that I don't know how to help dd... sorry dd... but do tell me how may I help you? hehe

have u noticed im making sleepytaz take her mouth off my nipple? That im using a bicycle pump to plump my breasts back up to their normal size? Tsk!

:giggle: at dd

and yes I noticed, Luis B heh

have you noticed that I had stopped... thanks dd! yummy!

Have yo noticed that I didnt know Luis B was gone...and that the air was thick before?

:giggle: :giggle: you crack me up dd!

Have you noticed that dd's breasts asre back? :giggle:

have u noticed sleepytaz eyeing my breasts again? ::bouncing quarter off my breasts::

have you notice that I'm drooling for dd's breasts mmmm lol :giggle:

have u noticed im putting my breasts under lock and key? and locking myself into a box?

have you notice that dd is being mean! :( guess gotta :sadwave: to dd's sweet breasts

*whew*...notice that Sleepytaz is sad? Here's a inflatable doll full of milk...heh heh.

have you notice that I didn't take the doll... I'll take it in cup, thanks lol lol

Have u noticed that u can milk the doll's breasts for some milk? Get to work, Sleepytaz!

have you notice that dd is being a meanie again! trades in the doll for a gallon of real clean cow milk... mmm sweet! yum yum

*tripping over clean cow's milk* oops sowwie, have you noticed that Sleepytaz has spilled milk?

pinches dd for being meanie again have you notice that dd is lying about spilling milk? :nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back