Have You Noticed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you noticed how Cheri and DreamDeaf are fighting over a guy and we don't know if hes gay, married, with a g/f, asexual or whatnot *wink*

Yes, I notice, Meg!!!!!!!

Have you notice that I´m here to make many posts....

have u noticed im relaxing a bit after lunch making a couple posts then get back to what i was doing q

Have you noticed Meg inserting herself into the "fight between me and Cheri?"

Meg said:
have you noticed how Cheri and DreamDeaf are fighting over a guy and we don't know if hes gay, married, with a g/f, asexual or whatnot *wink*

*coughing choking on my icetea* Yes right! Dream on Meg. Maybe it's you that want him. har har har

Have you notice Meg is day dreaming?

Cheri - Yep, I sure have.

Have you noticed Meg drooling over the pix of Deaf258?

lol I didn't notice :-p and looks like I'm not a part of this meh lol :nana:

Have you noticed that I went to a gas station to get some coffee and just had finished it? :)

have you noticed that sleepytaz says "gas station?" makes me wonder if she filled up with gas in order to clear out some space? jk jk jk

lol... I usually would have said Kwik Trip, but that certain place is only in Wisconsin... soooo blah lol. I didn't need to fill up on gas for my vehical ha ha.

Have you noticed that I'm having hard time deciding what to do for halloween? :nana:

Have you noticed that SleepyTaz misses KwikTrip? sowwie, we got plenty of QuikTrips here in MO...heh heh

lol at DD :nana:

Well, I guess I'd gotta explore everywhere for Kwik Trip? Thats where I get my milk from also... yum! lol

Have you noticed that SleepyTaz loves milk? No wonder why my breasts are so tired.

lol I didn't notice that dd's breast were tired and mine are nice! heh

Have you noticed that I'm enjoying myself here? ;) ;)

have u noticed that hers are perky cuz she doesnt have to feed me??? i have to feed her 24/7!!!!

have you noticed that I'm loving dd milk! lol feed me! feed me!

Have you noticed that Deaf258 is my very good friend? :ily:

yeah? thats cool!

have you notice that DD isn't feeding me? wahhh :( Did I forgot to say the magic word? Pleaeeee? hehe

DreamDeaf said:
Cheri - Yep, I sure have.

Have you noticed Meg drooling over the pix of Deaf258?

ohhhhhhhhhhhh please! Girls, dont include me in your catfight. I hear that fights between 2 ladies are not pleasant!
:nana:

I notice that you guys are itching for some drama on the forum today - being drama queens huh? ;-)

heh talking about me?

Have you noticed that Meg is indeed trying to get into a catfight? heheh :giggle:

Have you noticed that im a bona fide drama queen? I live for drama, my own soap opera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back