Have You Noticed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I noticed, TB :)

Linn... yeah I know its long lol and no I didn't know you were married... I just joined ;)

Liebling, I couldn't view that link you put up about Cybered leaving :(

Have you noticed that the friend I was hoping to see today never showed up :( So, I had an exhausting day at ladies day with mom. It turned alright than I expected, ha. :) I think I'm ready for a nap heh.

Meteorietman said:
Lieblieg:))), I was wondering I am looking for your forum for German Cafe website from Germany. What's German cafe forum's name as www.cafe____?.de. I don't remember your German Cafe website's name. Let me know. :squint:

Here is link:

http://www.gl-cafe.de/

I´m afriad, there´re only German language. Do you know German languages? :thumb:

Last edited:
sleepytaz said:
Liebling, I couldn't view that link you put up about Cybered leaving :(

Therefore Cybred´s thread was removed few hours ago. :|

Have you notice that I answer Meteorietman´s and sleepytaz´s question?

aw darn! thank you though :)

have you noticed that I have been trying to post good posts beside this post and three little words? heh heh

lol I noticed, liebling!

have you noticed that we sort of do some chatting through this? heh its somewhat fun ;)

Liebling:-))) said:
Here is link:

http://www.gl-cafe.de/

I´m afriad, there´re only German language. Do you know German languages? :thumb:

Thank you for your reply. :ty: Yeah, I know www.gl-cafe.de for German language. I know little German: "Mein Name ist Stephen. Ich bin die Bure-Afrikander fur Sudafrika." My sister is very good as German. COOL! Her first language is Afrikaans, and late second English, and third German. She will next 2005 study fourth Russian language. My sister is hearing. I will give her www.gl-cafe.de and www.deutsche-in-london.net/forum. My first language is Afrikaans as second English, third little German and also little Irish Gaelic.

I will learn to try with German langauge. I have many books for Afrikaans - German dictionary/English dictionary. :thumb:

Have you noticed that I've missed this thread? This thread have not been used in few days? ;)

Buachaill Bán said:
Thank you for your reply. :ty: Yeah, I know www.gl-cafe.de for German language. I know little German: "Mein Name ist Stephen. Ich bin die Bure-Afrikander fur Sudafrika." My sister is very good as German. COOL! Her first language is Afrikaans, and late second English, and third German. She will next 2005 study fourth Russian language. My sister is hearing. I will give her www.gl-cafe.de and www.deutsche-in-london.net/forum. My first language is Afrikaans as second English, third little German and also little Irish Gaelic.

I will learn to try with German langauge. I have many books for Afrikaans - German dictionary/English dictionary. :thumb:

COOL!!! :mrgreen:

Ich heiße Michelle!
Du verstehst Deutsch gut!
Ich wohne in Deutschland

Have you notice that AD forum is back at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!? I´m waiting for my post here since this morning!!!!!!!!

Have you noticed that TB finally woke up? Have you noticed she wont talk to me anymore? Have you noticed that Im the black sheep of AD now?

lol I didn't notice most of those things thanks for telling me heh

Have you noticed that I just woke up from a morning nap, but wants to sleep more? bleeh lol

aww DreamDeaf I am sure she will chat with you again, I heard she was out of town..got back this morning I think..

Have you notice there a lot of newbies, but they haven't been posting anywhere else.:smash:

Cheri - I know...I was picking on her. Heh Heh.

Have you noticed that Cheri believes everything that I say?

DreamDeaf said:
Cheri - I know...I was picking on her. Heh Heh.

Have you noticed that Cheri believes everything that I say?

Pfffff..

Have you notice that DreamDeaf has a crush on Deaf258 ha ha ha!!

ha ha I think I might have noticed, eh? ;)

Have you noticed that FINALLY (PAH) :applause: this house is getting gas back!! The gas went off back in April so we had no heater in dryer, no gas (it runs on gas) so we grilled (A LOT)... so now I get to use the stove to do some real cookings! And mom wouldn't have to put clothes out on the line to dry heh. Oh yeah and we aren't gonna freeze our butt off in winter. Whew. OOO yeah and dad said hes gonna get me my own set of cooking pan and pots. Heh woo hoo... ok I'll zip up for now :)

have you noticed poor Cheri turning green with envy about Deaf258? Poor gal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back