Have You Noticed? Part V

Have you noticed I'm hungry and want food? lol

Have you noticed that I returned to work after a 2 week vacation? :)

I have just noticed that DeafMonkey will start work tmw morning. I wish to say 'congrat and good luck' to DeafMonkey. :)

Have you noticed that this thread was given an angelic touch--none other than ^Angel^, who given 'life' to this thread once again...in which AD'ers will be able to 'notice' more things around here! :lol:

~RR

Have you noticed the person above me is flirting someone in AD :giggle:

Have you noticed the person above me is flirting someone in AD :giggle:

Have you noticed that the person whom I'm flirting with is marrying me in July?! :D

(now now, all we need to do is 'notice' WHO you are 'flirting' with in AD! :lol: )

~RR

Have you noticed that I am laughing at Roadrunner's post...? :lol:

Have you noticed that I post bit more than before today?

Have you noticed that today is my first working day after over 2 weeks Xmas & New Year holiday... ?

Have you noticed that I am laughing at Roadrunner's post...? :lol:

Have you noticed that I post bit more than before today?

Have you noticed that today is my first working day after over 2 weeks Xmas & New Year holiday... ?

Have you noticed this woman isn't German althoug her location is Germany :)

Have you noticed that the person whom I'm flirting with is marrying me in July?! :D

(now now, all we need to do is 'notice' WHO you are 'flirting' with in AD! :lol: )

~RR
The girl I love isn't a member here.

RR,Have you noticed it now ? :giggle:

Have you noticed I only have 5 months left to go before I say " I do "....:eek3:

Have you noticed I only have 5 months left to go before I say " I do "....:eek3:

Have you noticed that I know that!! so much to do!!! :run: :run: :hyper: Have you also noticed that we are going to meet new faces and old faces of members of AD at the wedding too? :run: :hyper:

Hve you noticed that I'm getting really exciting that I'm GOING to thw wedding in july! cannot WAIT! :dance2: :dance:

Back