Have You Noticed? Part V

have u notice that cheri wanna eat me?? :ugh:

Have you noticed that Tweetybird's feathers are the only thing left on dinner plate?

have u notice that Catmandu's avatar keturp wanna put on tweetybirdie sub? :shock:

TweetyBird said:
have u notice that Catmandu's avatar keturp wanna put on tweetybirdie sub? :shock:

LOL!!! Have you notice that you could be right? That's why she has her ketchup all set for Tweetybirdie. :giggle:

Cheri said:
LOL!!! Have you notice that you could be right? That's why she has her ketchup all set for Tweetybirdie. :giggle:

Have you noticed that Cheri wants to eat all of AD :giggle:
{taking a break for evening meal }

ecevit said:
Have you noticed that Cheri wants to eat all of AD :giggle:
{taking a break for evening meal }

Have you notice that Cheri only choose who she eats. :mrgreen:

Cheri said:
have u notice that cheri still wanna eat me?:eek:

TweetyBird said:
have u notice that cheri still wanna eat me?:eek:

That's correct!

Have you notice that I'm telling Tweetybirdie to hop on my sub and lay down, :fingersx: *snapping fingers let's get going, I'm hungry!* I don't have all day.

DreamDeaf said:
Have you noticed that Cheri has picked me for that honor?

Have you notice, that I'm saving you for dinner. Boy, there's so much subs I'm gotta eat this week. :mrgreen:

Have you noticed that TB is the main course, Im the dessert? Whos the appetizer?

Have you noticed I'm still hanging and about to fall on top of a soft white cloud

Back