Have You Noticed? Part V

Oh may I add to this?? am excting to on a vacation this summer. :giggle:

Hve you noticed that I'm getting really exciting that I'm GOING to thw wedding in july! cannot WAIT! :dance2: :dance:

Have you noticed that I'm soooo happy that you're coming too!! My spicychickenwings is coming!!! :hug:

Can I have a drum stick please? :fingersx:

You noticed we can't waiit having BLAST TIME at wedding party?? wooo!~

Yep! Have you noticed I'm as excite as you are!! **Got to trip Lovelyblkgal over** **watching her dress flip up and underwear showing** :whistle:

Hope someone catch that on video or camera! :io:

Yep! Have you noticed I'm as excite as you are!! **Got to trip Lovelyblkgal over** **watching her dress flip up and underwear showing** :whistle:

You noticed that Cheri is try flip my dress up and underwear show front men?!??!?!

Don't ever think abt let them :eek3: on me :nana:

:giggle: @ GalaxyAngel!

Have you noticed that you can't trust what some people say when they say one thing and then go on a message board saying another thing, some are just caught up with their own lies. It's pathetic.

have u notice that will be excite and happy to see ^angel^ and RR's wedding is coming soon?

Hey Cheri? Have you noticed yes I lke sloppy Joe and I aint kiss and cuddle on FBG :lol:

Have you noticed I cant wait go to ^Angel^ and RR of their wedding to meet new face :giggle:

Hey FBG, Have you noticed I aint on banana weed :lol: and go ahead steal my sloppy Joe :lol:

Have you noticed *push FBG over you* :whistle: :lol::iolol:

Hey Cheri? Have you noticed yes I lke sloppy Joe and I aint kiss and cuddle on FBG :lol:

Have you noticed I cant wait go to ^Angel^ and RR of their wedding to meet new face :giggle:

Hey FBG, Have you noticed I aint on banana weed :lol: and go ahead steal my sloppy Joe :lol:

you noticed that i m said hahah knew it you gonna said that :P

Back