Have You Noticed?....( Part 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed that i jumped when Lovely Booed at me.. LOL

-----------------------------

Have you noticed that Seq is a chickenhead which he won't admit it?

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that Seq is a chickenhead which he won't admit it?

Have you noticed that I'm going *cluck cluck*, and proud to be a chicken, mind you...I will peck all over ur legs, ow ow.

Have you noticed that i ranting @ seq for pecking on my sexy legs.. ow ow ow.. damn him? *grab a butch knife, ready to butching his chicken neck off* :D

--------------------------

Have you noticed that lovely pinching my arse.. woooo , it turn me on.. more more, dont stop! :D

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that i ranting @ seq for pecking on my sexy legs.. ow ow ow.. damn him? *grab a butch knife, ready to butching his chicken neck off* :D

Have you noticed, that I'm quick and you can't catch me with your butch knife, :P :P. Flies away, clucks louder.

arghhhh

i have an idea!! :D

Have you noticed that i made a chicken trapper ... for seq come inside of trapper so i can pullin the string, trap him.. so i can butching his neck off .. :D

TongueOnFire said:
arghhhh

i have an idea!! :D

Have you noticed that i made a chicken trapper ... for seq come inside of trapper so i can pullin the string, trap him.. so i can butching his neck off .. :D

Have you noticed that I'm not a dumb chicken, I know that's a booby trap, walks away and refuses to go in the trap. clucks quietly. ;)

Have you noticed that I'm clucking away to work very soon....later "have you noticed" thread. :P

lol seq

have you noticed that seq is being a smartass ?

----------------------------

Have you noticed that i :cry: that seq is leaving for work ?

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY got back home from car wash and get more pet's food? :)

You noticed LBGAL is still HERE?? *heyy TOF sweetie come here baby w/me* KIDDIN!! hahahhh :Owned:

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY need to go work? BUT will be back sniffing around thread tonite :lol:

Have you noticed its only one more hour til I get off work and then I can go home and play on AD! :dance2:

Oakley_04 said:
Have u notice that DD is tapping away on my living room carpet :mrgreen:

Have you noticed that I'm tapping roaches into the carpet in their apartment from hell?

sequoias said:
Have you noticed that I'm clucking away to work very soon....later "have you noticed" thread. :P

have you noticed that sequoias hasnt noticed that his tree is gone? its been chopped into firewood for the campfire...we gotta cook us some fried chicken!!!

DreamDeaf said:
Have you noticed that I'm tapping roaches into the carpet in their apartment from hell?

:ily: :ily: .. many many thanks DD... should we put the smashed roaches in Cheri's Desk Chair?? :giggle:

Have you noticed that i put all roach traps in Oakley's apt .. so he won't get any roaches :D

----------------------------------

Have you noticed that i pinching DD's arse :D ?

-----------------------------------

Have you noticed that CC sinned still horny for mlkshkgrl :D ?

-----------------------------------

Have you noticed that Mlkshkgrl exciting about gettin home from work so she can able to do fingering herself while blah blah with cc sinned ? haha!!!

Oakley_04 said:
:ily: :ily: .. many many thanks DD... should we put the smashed roaches in Cheri's Desk Chair?? :giggle:

Better check with CheriTree first...she may have another purpose for the very existence of your life...heh heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back