Have You Noticed?....( Part 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you noticed that our sweet DreamDeaf got her wishes?... I just created a new thread " Have You Noticed? ( Part 3 ).....Now my dear friend DreamDeaf, you would have to do something for me by letting RR out of the closet so I can have my time with him ALONE tonight!! :naughty:

Have you noticed that Im the first one to post here? YAYY!

hahahaha @ Megan

I noticed that DreamDeaf isn't going to be pleased.... :giggle:

have you noticed that my patience finally paid off until Angel finally made a new thread of "have you noticed" part III?

^Angel^ said:
Have you noticed that our sweet DreamDeaf got her wishes?... I just created a new thread " Have You Noticed? ( Part 3 ).....Now my dear friend DreamDeaf, you would have to do something for me by letting RR out of the closet so I can have my time with him ALONE tonight!! :naughty:

Give me an good argument for that...whats so special about tonight? heh heh...

Spill it, dear Angel!!!

Meanwhile...since RR didnt provide the *ahem* promised fireworks, here they are!

fireworks94bw.gif
fireworks99hs.gif
fw73ho.gif
fw73ho.gif
fireworks99hs.gif
fireworks94bw.gif

leb.gif
club.gif
leb.gif

And being first isnt my sole goal in life...locking RR in the closet with RedWolf is!!!!

Now if I could only get that dratted tweety bird...

have you noticed that RR still hasnt set up the firework display for his "beloved" Angel?????

*smh*

Awww Thanks DreamDeaf for the nice fireworks!....:hug:

Have you noticed that DreamDeaf wants to know what's so special about having RR ALONE tonight, well dear DD, I'm h-----!!!!...Does that answer your question?... :giggle:

DreamDeaf said:
And being first isnt my sole goal in life...locking RR in the closet with RedWolf is!!!!

You don't think RedWolf is umm..... :Ohno:

have you noticed that RR still hasnt set up the firework display for his "beloved" Angel?????

*smh*

Yeah, I've noticed.... :pissed: ...

Have you noticed that RR forgot to kiss this Angel before he left to the store?... :squint:

Have you notice that DreamDeaf is gotta go crazy in here again, Should we hose her down? :giggle:

Have you notice that Meggie got to posted first? She won a star on her forehead for going on first base. :giggle:

Have you notice that Tousi is running late on posting in here? He might got tie up with his wife. :shock:

^Angel^ said:
Have you noticed that DreamDeaf wants to know what's so special about having RR ALONE tonight, well dear DD, I'm h-----!!!!...Does that answer your question?... :giggle:

Huggies back, Angel...

No, I dont know what you're saying...you gonna have to SPELL it out for me!

^Angel^ said:
Yeah, I've noticed.... :pissed: ... Have you noticed that RR forgot to kiss this Angel before he left to the store?... :squint:

Have you noticed that Angel has a special closet for RR whenever he forgets to kiss his "beloved" Angel?

Methinks she been getting her whips from Fly Free...

DreamDeaf said:
Huggies back, Angel...

I will take the lead......

She is Horny! Is that loud enough? :giggle:

Have you noticed that Cheri has a lot of questions?

Methinks we need a daily newspaper entitled Cheri's CherryTree.

:wink:

DreamDeaf said:
Huggies back, Angel...

:shock: Good Grief DreamDeafiee...

Ok Ok Ok....:::ahem:::....:::wiping off my sweatie hands:::...It's ummm.....

horny is that better?...

Have you noticed DreamDeaf is putting me in a nervous spot here.... :shock:

Cheri said:
I will take the lead......

She is Horny! Is that loud enough? :giggle:

:jaw: :jaw: ...

Have you noticed sometimes it's better to be the only child in the family! :tears:

^Angel^ said:
Have you noticed sometimes it's better to be the only child in the family!

Angel :giggle: I'm an only child in my family!!!!!

:wink:

:rofl: Have you noticed that I am laughing at Angel cuz she is so HORNEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Cheri said:
She is Horny!

Loud and clear, dear Cheri - I see your CherryTree is up and working just fine...

Have you noticed me going :rofl:?

Have you noticed that RR has been outta the closet since Tuesday night, and ^Angel^ still can't get enough of him?

:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back