Have You Noticed?....( Part 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooo peeps, gettin hot here!! dang.. haha

---------------------------------

have you noticed that i :cry: since Cheri ate TweetyBirdy.. aww aww what a meanie she is

-------------------------------

Have you noticed that DD leaves me alone and she chasing after Cheri's hot lips .. woohoo

-------------------------------

Have you noticed i fall in love with mlkgirl's kids pic, they are so ADORABLE CUTEEEEE

-----------------------------

Have you noticed that i saying HAVE A GOOD DAY , LovelyBlkGurly :)

---------------------------

Have you noticed that PW ate BLT / RAMEN soup .. where is mine?? *growling* .. hehe

:gossip: :gossip:

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that DD leaves me alone and she chasing after Cheri's hot lips .. woohoo

Have you noticed there's a tasty piece of gossip for ya readers - TOF and I have tied the knot!

DreamDeaf said:
Dang... have you noticed I'm in love with my CheriTree's cherry pink kiss avatar?

Rofl! :ily:

Have you notice that Tongue on fire doesn't know what she missing out on, a sandwich that taste so tasty and sweet.

Have you notice that Tweetybirdie is in my tummy. :mrgreen:

Have you notice the last time I saw CCSinner's pecker on my tummy I thought it was a mini corn dog. (threw it to the dogs outside)

Have you notice that today is my speical day, I got a card in the mail from a dearest person I admire so much. :tears: Ok ok I'm allright!

Have you notice that MizzDeaf is fonding DreamDeaf under the desk? At least she getting paid for it, while on the clock :giggle:

Cheri said:
Have you notice the last time I saw CCSinner's pecker on my tummy I thought it was a mini corn dog. (threw it to the dogs outside)

Have you noticed Cheri that everything is tiny compared to the massive purple dildo? You could jump start a car with that thing...
I never saw one with a farm tractor motor before...

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY come back here? done eat chinese sweet and sour ckn w/ rice and egg roll YUMMIEZ oops SORRY TOF WHINE my bad should share blt with u :lol:

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY :lol: @ DD and CHERI and TWEETYBIRD?

Mod Note:

Part IV has been crafted and go ahead and post in there for the continuation: "Have you notice...." Creator was asked to start and refresh a new thread under this topic--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back