Have You Noticed?....( Part 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheri said:
^Have you notice that DreamDeaf is a life saver? ;)

Have you noticed DD toeing the dirt and saying aw shucks...thanks!

Have you noticed that I'm taking a peak in here? I'm cracking up at all those sex creative-ness, and funny comments! Keep it up! :giggle: I'll just sit back and watch... whatcha think or should I join... but ladies only pls? ;)

C.C.Sinned said:
:rofl: OMG LMAO You're so much fun DD. :rofl: :ty:
Have you notice I'm offering Dream Deaf a chance to view it. Cuz I can prove every word I say... I can. What God took away from above the neck (my hearing), He gave me below the waist

Oh, have you noticed that Sex Sex Sinner is finally admitting that he doesnt really have what it takes below the waistline? No wonder why there's so many tweezers in the bathroom and bedroom...tsk tsk.

As for the Penisaurim, have you noticed that DD hasnt been there for quite a while, because she often uses it as a snooze button?

Cheri said:
Have you notice that DreamDeaf doesn't need to go in the penisarium forum because she has a real-life pussy at home to dig into. :giggle:

Have you noticed that Cheri is admitting that she's the so-called "real life pussy"?

C.C.Sinned said:
Have you noticed I am relaxed & just having fun. This is such a fun group of people... :grouphug: :ty:

Have you noticed that Sex Sex Sinner is actually at the edge of his seat, and Deafhuggy is coming up behind to slip it out from under him! And of course, can C-Dragon get there in enough time for Sex Sex Sinner to land on???

Deafhuggy said:
Have you noticed that I'm taking a peak in here? I'm cracking up at all those sex creative-ness, and funny comments! Keep it up! :giggle: I'll just sit back and watch... whatcha think or should I join... but ladies only pls? ;)

Have you noticed DD pulling Deafhuggy by the hand to join the fun??

DreamDeaf said:
Have you noticed that Cheri is admitting that she's the so-called "real life pussy"?

:slap: Have you notice DD is confused what pussy she was digging into? :giggle:

Cheri said:
:slap: Have you notice DD is confused what pussy she was digging into? :giggle:

have you noticed that DD isnt confused, she named Cheri on purpose!

Have you noticed I fell on my face cuz C_Dragon couldn't help me her computers broke... With any luck she will whip me later. To make up for it... :naughty:

Deafhuggy said:

Have you notice I save a seat for Deafhuggy to join in with us. ;) Oh one more thing I forgot to remove the fart baggy.

C.C.Sinned said:
Have you noticed I fell on my face cuz C_Dragon couldn't help me her computers broke... With any luck she will whip me later. To make up for it... :naughty:

Have you noticed DD standing over Sex Sex Sinner and clapping her hands slowly, saying, "Good show!"?

DreamDeaf said:
Have you noticed DD saying, "Cheri, u wanna a threesome???"

Have you notice that Cheri has enough 3 somes, "Blow up doll", "my dildo", "my pillow" Did I say that out loud? Opps! What more do I need?

Cheri said:
Have you notice that Cheri has enough 3 somes, "Blow up doll", "my dildo", "my pillow" Did I say that out loud? Opps! What more do I need?
Have you noticed ME!!! :naughty:

DreamDeaf said:
Have you noticed DD pulling Deafhuggy by the hand to join the fun??

Have you noticed that DD had pulled Deafhuggy by the hand to join the fun? whoo hoo!

have you noticed that Deafhuggy sat next to Cheri because she got invited to sit next to Cheri? woo woo!

Cheri said:

Have you noticed DD asking Cheri if shes satisified with her new SNOW white dildo, since her purple dildo when bust?

Have you noticed that Deafhuggy is laughing hard at DD's commment?

Deafhuggy said:
Have you noticed that DD had pulled Deafhuggy by the hand to join the fun? whoo hoo!

Have you noticed DD nodding, saying, "of course!!!"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back