Have You Noticed?....( Part 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
mlkshkgrl said:
Have you noticed that I squeal with excitement everytime ccsinned grabs my :booty:

Have you noticed I like Mlkshkgrl's :booty: Have to always make sure her thong looks perfect. :naughty:

C.C.Sinned said:
Have you noticed I like Mlkshkgrl's :booty: Have to always make sure her thong looks perfect. :naughty:

Have you noticed how I bent over so ccsinned could make sure it looked just right in the crack of my :booty:

mlkshkgrl said:
Have you noticed the do not disturb message written in the steam on the car window :-o :bj:
Have you noticed Mlkshkgrl & I are now very busy. Good night AD. Ill be having lots of fun with mistress.
:cuddle: :69: :buttsex: :lick: :bj: :naughty:

Have you noticed that I'm on top of tweety bird shaking her awake in time for dinner

HAHAHAHAH!

have u notice that mlkshkgrl wake me up so what the supper for?

Have you noticed they immediately turned on the milkshake girl symbol and put it above ccsinned's house. Be there in a crack of a whip.

mlkshkgrl said:
Have you noticed they immediately turned on the milkshake girl symbol and put it above ccsinned's house. Be there in a crack of a whip.

Have you noticed Mlkshkgrl arrived? I'm read to get whipped My Sweet...
CC Sinned :bowdown: :whip: Mlkshkgrl

Have you noticed that I came in here to peek? I haven't posted for a while :giggle:

Deafhuggy said:
Have you noticed that I came in here to peek? I haven't posted for a while :giggle:

Have you noticed ccsinned and milkshake girl look like two deer caught in the headlights.... :jaw: :eek2:

Have you noticed I think Mlkshkgrl is so hot. I took her even if some new peeping perv was watching... You must send nude pix viva email if you want to join the perv culb... :rofl: :rofl:

have u noticed I been watchin and laughin.. thought to post for cc sinned not bored ;)
sorry, gotta go in bed, errm :bye:

Freewoman76 said:
have u noticed I been watchin and laughin.. thought to post for cc sinned not bored ;)
sorry, gotta go in bed, errm :bye:
Have you noticed I just gave Freewoman76 a hug for thinking of me... :hug:

Have you noticed that they're pervs. Bash me all you want.

sequoias said:
Have you noticed that they're pervs. Bash me all you want.
Have you noticed Sequoias just jealous cuz his Wood is too small for the Perv Club... :nana:

Have you noticed I just split up with my live in....damn its a screwed up day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back