Have you caught burn on your skin from hot glue?

EagleCherokee63 said:
Example, I got badly sunburn my all body and leg in 1980. (RED TOMATO) LOL!
In 1980 May to Aug, many people died of sunburn that bad time!!Thank God, I not died. I went to ER Hospital in May 1980. I cant walk for a week. My leg both really bad blisters HELL!!! My dad carry me put tub and pour milk!!! everynight. It helped! I cried out and suffered pain!!! Reason, I was younger and STUPID!!! I went to lake and sunburn my all body allday. I wanted be tan beautiful look my all body but not successful!! I learn lesson never do it again! My dr told me not agree sunburn my skin and keep away sunny for my skin.

Wired, I got tan last march at Jamacia, Grand Crayon, Cozumel Mexico. HUH? I guess, different beach, land and sunny weather.

oh OUCH!!! should take sunscream to keep away from sunburn... My 2nd sister very easy to get sunburn so she took scream to stay away and sometime doesnt care. I told her use scream! and she snob on me lol but let her learn her lesson if there happened again in this summer 2006. let her do that if she get sunburn :) ..

I don't get sunburn very much on my arm or legs or back none of them for many years it is really very werid that I only can get sunburn on my face and my head that it is all that is really werid so I had to cover my head to wear baseball cap to cover it. :) I am too white!!! lol it is hard to get sunburn lol only my face that it :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
Oh intersting to me :lol: .. if I get burn again will try that :) .. Right now my wrist of arm is doing okay now just cover the elastic bandage and ntot want to move around like bend around to get hurt so i had to be careful not want to feel rip the skin if it is dry. But I use cream on it :) .. I hope so get better before June 11 cause I am going to my cousin's wedding on June 11 and not want they ask me what happened? what happened ? what happened? blah explian again again again again lol :lol:
Ohh I understand what you meaning blah! Whoa before June 11th so be postive :hug: :)

EagleCherokee63 said:
Ohh I understand what you meaning blah! Whoa before June 11th so be postive :hug: :)

yeah :giggle: cause in my family have so many kids that will ask for it lol :lol:

EagleCherokee63 said:

:lol: :giggle: I hate being burn lol it was 3rd time burn one time when I was 18 or 19 yrs old that I was babysitting my aunt's kids so I make lunch for the kids but on the stove of circles doesnt work to turn on and I was so TOTTALY!!!! stupid!!!! that I touched and not work didnt turn heat then I go over other and not work so i go other still not work then last one I touched and I YELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLED!!!! said owwwwwwww didnt swearing cause not want let the kids hear it from my bad swearing cause they are kids age under 10 yrs old it was so painful than hot glue it was burn on my hand really badly and it pain for a weeks till much better till last night got pain ful and the skin went peel off ewwwww.. my hand didnt get peel off the skins but very painfull. and also when I touched the light blub it was turn off but it got me burn on my thumb and I said owwww that hurt!!! I learn my lesson use towel to take the blub out lol :lol: geez at myself 3 times burn lol

DeafMonkey said:
:lol: :giggle: I hate being burn lol it was 3rd time burn one time when I was 18 or 19 yrs old that I was babysitting my aunt's kids so I make lunch for the kids but on the stove of circles doesnt work to turn on and I was so TOTTALY!!!! stupid!!!! that I touched and not work didnt turn heat then I go over other and not work so i go other still not work then last one I touched and I YELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLED!!!! said owwwwwwww didnt swearing cause not want let the kids hear it from my bad swearing cause they are kids age under 10 yrs old it was so painful than hot glue it was burn on my hand really badly and it pain for a weeks till much better till last night got pain ful and the skin went peel off ewwwww.. my hand didnt get peel off the skins but very painfull. and also when I touched the light blub it was turn off but it got me burn on my thumb and I said owwww that hurt!!! I learn my lesson use towel to take the blub out lol :lol: geez at myself 3 times burn lol
OH really OUCH!!!

GalaxyAngel said:
when hot glue gun laid on my bare skin (anywhere) Don't go after cold water.. JUST WAIT... patience til pain goes away then *pull hot glue out* and wait another again... then it will pain gone! Then will not feel thing!

Yeah that's what I did. One time I got my fingers stuck glued when using super fast glue that would go dry within seconds, and i got to wash my fingers with cold water alot then momentarily the skin wasn't glued anymore.

TweetyBird said:
it happened to me many time...

oh many times? wow that gonna be painful :lol:

mine sometime on fingers but first time on my wrist of arm :(:( first time dang! I show the pic that I drew :)

hotglue.gif

see that one ? :)

I learn my lesson and should put on the side of me not front cause it caught me burn!!!! wahh lol :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
oh many times? wow that gonna be painful :lol:

mine sometime on fingers but first time on my wrist of arm :(:( first time dang! I show the pic that I drew :)

hotglue.gif

see that one ? :)

I learn my lesson and should put on the side of me not front cause it caught me burn!!!! wahh lol :lol:
yes it not hurt me but felt burn lil bit ofc... but i like pain

Gt-racing said:
maybe you should stand it up instead of leaving it on it's side?

yeah but I should put behind side of me not front of me cause it caught me burn :( hehe

Deehamilton said:
Never happen to me!! Oh OUCH, must be very painful. :kiss: will make it better! :laugh2: :laugh2:

OH YES!!!! it is painful! today it was sore when I moving around casuse of dry skin it is hurt :(

TweetyBird said:
yes it not hurt me but felt burn lil bit ofc... but i like pain

oh you like pain? not for me lol I hate pain lol it would kinda of grumpy or complian I hate pain lol :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
oh you like pain? not for me lol I hate pain lol it would kinda of grumpy or complian I hate pain lol :lol:
well i like hot wax on my body, body periced, some of pain but not DEEP pain

TweetyBird said:
well i like hot wax on my body, body periced, some of pain but not DEEP pain

Ohhhh I got it now :lol: today I let air on my arm of wrist without bandage till it dry it was so painful it hurt till got home from the day and put cream on and bandage it was so PAINFUL when move till now much better no pain :).

Back