Have you caught burn on your skin from hot glue?

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
Have you caught burn on your skin from hot glue ???

I got huge peel off on my wrist of arm OWWWW!!!!

When I make a book so I cover the farbic and I grab the hot glue gun then done put hot glue gun down but it caught very very hot on my wrist and I go said F**K!!!!! with low voice and didnt yelled really loud just little low voice like said YELP! now it so painful!!!! owww just first time for me lol it is sore now dang! of course I done before little burn on my fingers oh yeah but it huge peel off on my wrist arm :( :( :(

DeafMonkey said:

When I make a book so I cover the farbic and I grab the hot glue gun then done put hot glue gun down but it caught very very hot on my wrist and I go said F**K!!!!! with low voice and didnt yelled really loud just little low voice like said YELP! now it so painful!!!! owww just first time for me lol it is sore now dang! of course I done before little burn on my fingers oh yeah but it huge peel off on my wrist arm :( :( :(

It happens to me too, and after some time, I got used to it.

burnhand.jpg

that is where it burn my wrist arm on my right hand. it so painful and having hard time to get sleep cause of my arm stick on my bed but trying to stay away from bed to stick on my bed cause I dont have bandage wrap cause the store already close so will go and get new one to wrap to protect stay away from dirty before get infection.

LuciaDisturbed said:
It happens to me too, and after some time, I got used to it.

ahh wow. mine first time on my wrist arm and I was said F**K!!! so I take the hot glue on my skin really fast and saw the skin already peel then I said awww s**t! zoom to washroom to take cold water AHHHHHHHHHH IT HURT!!!! when it is cold water.

OUCH!!!!! I have the same thing..

even on my lap cuz the glue goo'ed out while i moved the crafts stuff..
its not good.. there's hot glue holder, but buy seperate.. grr.. lol.. they should go together when buy cuz for safety reason..

oww.. can you put anitbotic oniment on it without bandage till you get one...?

hope you ok.. *kiss* owie lol

OFC! My son wanted to use the hot glue and I will tell him NOOOOOOOOOO! It is HOOOOOOOOOOOT! Sooo it happened to me few times!

Hey DeafMonkey,

When you got caught hot glue laid on your wrist/arm btwn then run water fast apply?
Did you ?

If yes.. that major problem!
Reason why cold water oppisite very hot glue burn on your skin... affect "increase pain more"
I've experience thousand thousand times.. cuz I'm freak crafts actually old habits.
Become what I've used w/hot glue gun... laid on my bare skin anywhere..
when hot glue gun laid on my bare skin (anywhere) Don't go after cold water.. JUST WAIT... patience til pain goes away then *pull hot glue out* and wait another again... then it will pain gone! Then will not feel thing! Incrincable(sp)

That how I used it and no problem.. Sort of one scar.. who cares but nice skin become woven covers nice skin.. *chuckles*

I advise you next time.. *wink*

If suppose FIRE... oh Definatinly different story isn't same as hot glue gun.. Of course, You may straight COLD WATER.. to prevent stop huge PEELING BAD SKIN and directly to hospital... That what different issues.. compare FIRE and Hot glue gun.

GalaxyAngel said:
when hot glue gun laid on my bare skin (anywhere) Don't go after cold water.. JUST WAIT... patience til pain goes away then *pull hot glue out* and wait another again... then it will pain gone! Then will not feel thing! Incrincable(sp)

That's exactly what I do. And over time, I got used to it.

GalaxyAngel said:
Hey DeafMonkey,

When you got caught hot glue laid on your wrist/arm btwn then run water fast apply?
Did you ?

If yes.. that major problem!
Reason why cold water oppisite very hot glue burn on your skin... affect "increase pain more"
I've experience thousand thousand times.. cuz I'm freak crafts actually old habits.
Become what I've used w/hot glue gun... laid on my bare skin anywhere..

That how I used it and no problem.. Sort of one scar.. who cares but nice skin become woven covers nice skin.. *chuckles*

I advise you next time.. *wink*

If suppose FIRE... oh Definatinly different story isn't same as hot glue gun.. Of course, You may straight COLD WATER.. to prevent stop huge PEELING BAD SKIN and directly to hospital... That what different issues.. compare FIRE and Hot glue gun.

oh yeah I did wait in a while not in right away to take cold water just wait in few mins then take cold water so now it is new elastic bandage now.

Oh my goodness, that got to hurt!
I hope the burn on your wrist will go away soon.
Be more careful next time :hug:

ButterflyGirl said:
Oh my goodness, that got to hurt!
I hope the burn on your wrist will go away soon.
Be more careful next time :hug:

Yeah! it is my first time with huge one the skin ahhhh :lol:

DeafMonkey said:

Too me before when Most time, I take milk and put your hand or wrist arm keep on the plate few min. It helped! Best MILK!!! I know OUCH!!! Sometimes, I cant slept and go get milk and pour little on the plate and put my hand it. ahhh!!It good ANGEL!!! :angel: TRUST ME!!!

EagleCherokee63 said:
Too me before when Most time, I take milk and put your hand or wrist arm keep on the plate few min. It helped! Best MILK!!! I know OUCH!!! Sometimes, I cant slept and go get milk and pour little on the plate and put my hand it. ahhh!!It good ANGEL!!! :angel: TRUST ME!!!

Oh intersting to me :lol: .. if I get burn again will try that :) .. Right now my wrist of arm is doing okay now just cover the elastic bandage and ntot want to move around like bend around to get hurt so i had to be careful not want to feel rip the skin if it is dry. But I use cream on it :) .. I hope so get better before June 11 cause I am going to my cousin's wedding on June 11 and not want they ask me what happened? what happened ? what happened? blah explian again again again again lol :lol:

Oh right when I take shower today in the morning and I was scream said F**K!! it hurt !!! when I go to shower but didnt put in the water on my arm no just stay away but just happened water came from dripping owww then I use soap very take it easy and not want put soap on where it the burn are forget it it will so PAINFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! so I had to take it very easy.

Gee, it sounds like it is really a bad burn.
Are you using aloe vera gel for your burn?

Example, I got badly sunburn my all body and leg in 1980. (RED TOMATO) LOL!
In 1980 May to Aug, many people died of sunburn that bad time!!Thank God, I not died. I went to ER Hospital in May 1980. I cant walk for a week. My leg both really bad blisters HELL!!! My dad carry me put tub and pour milk!!! everynight. It helped! I cried out and suffered pain!!! Reason, I was younger and STUPID!!! I went to lake and sunburn my all body allday. I wanted be tan beautiful look my all body but not successful!! I learn lesson never do it again! My dr told me not agree sunburn my skin and keep away sunny for my skin.

Wired, I got tan last march at Jamacia, Grand Crayon, Cozumel Mexico. HUH? I guess, different beach, land and sunny weather.

ButterflyGirl said:
Gee, it sounds like it is really a bad burn.
Are you using aloe vera gel for your burn?

No I use polysporin Cream :) .. it look good now than yesterday :) .. ohyeah it really bad burn .. I walked over my mom to showed her cause I asked her if she have any elastic bandage and she asked me come over at her home so I showed her and she said ooooo look that bad! like a swollen so cover the elastic bandage till now look good than yesterday. :) if I take it off bandage oww not want to stick on table or desk it will feel hurt so I cover the elastic bandage and didnt feel any hurt cuase of cover it :)

Back