Have you caught burn on your skin from hot glue?

rjr2006 said:
never happened to me before.
I hope that you will feel better

yeah hope better before June 11 lol .. but I doubt it lol :lol: cause I want to look nice for my cousin's wedding on June 11 lol :lol:

I looked at burn on my skin alots today and it remind me that look like fish lol lol lol let me show you here the picture

fishburn.jpg

I've burned myself many times with many different things... iron, melting gel, melting plastic, melting rubber, torch, hot metal, etc.

VamPyroX said:
I've burned myself many times with many different things... iron, melting gel, melting plastic, melting rubber, torch, hot metal, etc.

Oh wow sound like you are so freak to get lots of different things lol :lol:

one of my friend said I am freak cause I got broken leg, stiches my head, my right ear, my ass, cat straches me, hit my bed frame many times, and more cant remember lol

TweetyBird said:
well i like hot wax on my body, body periced, some of pain but not DEEP pain
Me too! LOL! Before Our wedding, I went to hair cut place and lady asked me wanted go hot wax machine for my hands. I never heard it before. She take me there. I love it so much. My hands enter hot wax the machine. Wax removed it. OHHHH AAAHHH SMMMOOOOOTTTHHHH SKIN!!!! :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

It happened to me few times grr however I accidently by mistakely and got burn on my wrist and hands.

Back