Have the Jehovah Witness people come to your door?

Status
Not open for further replies.
EagleCherokee63,

You have a remarkable testimony on how you have found Jesus. Halleujah! :) Your sister has despite JW's system and had a bad experienced with JW was self doctoring your sister. How sad! Also JW claimed that human blood is a dirty like animals that don't fit their cells. That's why, they refuse to have a blood transfusion (spelling?) and let blood goes on low.

Glad that you have shared your experienced with us. Your grandma was so sweet and have been faithful to you by showing you the plan of Salvation before she have gone to Heaven to be with Lord.

I'm with you! :)

I had to post this, I was really literally upset and impatient with those JW people around here..

First.. last fall.. they stopped by, We told them that we dont believe in their religion. Of course they tried to talk us out.. I said, I have to go... (that time our kids were loud and agure over who want set the table).. they left.. but they came back one week later.. I opened the door and I said.. Stop bugging us.. and I have to go.. (that time my baby was crying her head off that she was overtired & wanting for nap).

nothing for few months.. till today.. UGH!.. same people but they brought a person who know sign languages..

I was like.. Hi, you guys are coming back and bugging me, The last time I said I do NOT believe in your religion. It's not a christain way to go out and bugging or preach people.. Please stop coming. but this lady who knows sign languages is like dont know what i am talking about.. then kids were making loud noises and dog was barking.. I said to them, I have to go.. if you guys coming back again, I will call police..

GRRRRR.. why them have to go out and bugging them.. I understand that they try to talk people about God, but not bugging or annoying.. Once a person or people asid.. No thanks.. then LEAVE THEM ALONE!..

sigh.. Sorry God, for my vent but still thanking you for such great blessings that you gave us!.. Amen :)

DoofusMama said:
I had to post this, I was really literally upset and impatient with those JW people around here..

First.. last fall.. they stopped by, We told them that we dont believe in their religion. Of course they tried to talk us out.. I said, I have to go... (that time our kids were loud and agure over who want set the table).. they left.. but they came back one week later.. I opened the door and I said.. Stop bugging us.. and I have to go.. (that time my baby was crying her head off that she was overtired & wanting for nap).

nothing for few months.. till today.. UGH!.. same people but they brought a person who know sign languages..

I was like.. Hi, you guys are coming back and bugging me, The last time I said I do NOT believe in your religion. It's not a christain way to go out and bugging or preach people.. Please stop coming. but this lady who knows sign languages is like dont know what i am talking about.. then kids were making loud noises and dog was barking.. I said to them, I have to go.. if you guys coming back again, I will call police..

GRRRRR.. why them have to go out and bugging them.. I understand that they try to talk people about God, but not bugging or annoying.. Once a person or people asid.. No thanks.. then LEAVE THEM ALONE!..

sigh.. Sorry God, for my vent but still thanking you for such great blessings that you gave us!.. Amen :)
They did stop by yesterday but luckily I was in shower... but they did leave a paper wedged in the door frame. I let it fall to the floor outside.. not gonna pick up..

you saw my previous post.. that's what i told them. I wonder when they are going to get it. they must have a list that "needs to be bugged"

Hi EagleCherokee63-

Wow!! What an experienced you had!! I am so sorry that you had a difficult experience in your life. I feel so bad for you. I'm very happy that you found God!!!!!!! You spread your words from your experiences which is what God needs you to tell other people. That's wonderful and I am very proud of you that you shared with so many people. :thumb: :hug:

Momoftwo:)

How sad JW people are so blind about the Truth of our Messiah Jesus who is Savior! They are in wrong path of JW. We all pray for JW people to find the truth on right way of Savior Jesus.

Safari said:
EagleCherokee63,

You have a remarkable testimony on how you have found Jesus. Halleujah! :) Your sister has despite JW's system and had a bad experienced with JW was self doctoring your sister. How sad! Also JW claimed that human blood is a dirty like animals that don't fit their cells. That's why, they refuse to have a blood transfusion (spelling?) and let blood goes on low.

Glad that you have shared your experienced with us. Your grandma was so sweet and have been faithful to you by showing you the plan of Salvation before she have gone to Heaven to be with Lord.

I'm with you! :)
:ty: :ty: :ty: Yes, I missed her so much. Today, I gasped! I saw in spirit my grandmother and Dad comfortable with me.

Momoftwo said:
Hi EagleCherokee63-

Wow!! What an experienced you had!! I am so sorry that you had a difficult experience in your life. I feel so bad for you. I'm very happy that you found God!!!!!!! You spread your words from your experiences which is what God needs you to tell other people. That's wonderful and I am very proud of you that you shared with so many people. :thumb: :hug:

Momoftwo:)
Don't feeling bad for me but good experienced for my life. Thank God! I am christian with Jesus Christ. God is always good to me and you all. AMEN! I love gospel it. Sometimes deaf or hearing people not accepted me way. I understand They are different individual and opionion way where from raised the background. I not hate and pray for them.
:ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty:

I read your posts and want to say I'm sorry how you had been through. I would like to add some what I know because I was being involved with JW people in the past (I'm not JW belief but study their bible because I'm interesting to know about their beliefs) because I went same school with them. I raised to know alot about them...

EagleCherokee63 said:
http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?p=523337#post523337

Yes, I raised up former Jehovah Witness. Right, They not believe flag, Christmas, Birthday party Halloween, Easter etc. Plus I was very EMBRASSED that my parent always told my former teacher mainstream in my school and told teacher not allow me party holidays, and draw crayon color on holiday
And honor flag etc.

True, the JW parents said the same things to teachers to not let their children to involve celebration like what you mentioned. JW children are upset and want to join us at parties... Some teachers feel bad for them and explained them why... and then give in let them enjoy parties without let their parents know. JW children kept themselves good what they did in school.

Of course I asked them why they are not allow to have celebration. They explained that celebration belongs Satan world.

I was classmate with deaf kids since they mocked me where is devil????
I embrassed!!!

I suffered bad physical abuse and very strict dress CODE!! Also, Many yrs deaf people PUSHED ME out that SAY STOP TO ME TOOOO FANCY my clothes code. I told them It not my fault from PARENT DID to me!!! I habit too fancy my clothes many yrs till now. Deaf people community NO UNDERSTAND to me. I suffered and cried hide it.

I know how you feel because it happened the same to JW children at my school as well... :(

JW children have no freedom but they have to do is keep away from "Satan World".

I was younger in sixth grade in my school. When I forgot clean up my bedroom in am before go school. After school I got home. My parent SCREAM at me You are DEVIL!!! I confused it! They take me spank and punished because I didn't clean up bed my bedroom. When I wear the pant. I not noticed my pant hole. My parent saw it. They did slap too hard my face. I fell it WHOA!!! They said YOU MADE US EMBRASSED PEOPLE THINK WE ALL ARE PPPPOOOORRR CLOTHES SO KEEP NEAT UP CLOTHES!! BLAH! I changed other neat pant it.

wow, I can't image that JW parents did like that to you because I know many JW parents whom I'm befriend with their children. They did not do that like what your parents did.

Yes, they talked about Satan but did not threaten to punish their children over little things etc or abuse them etc. Alot of JW parents are good parents and worship their beliefs until you mentioned in your post... Yes, I know most parents are strict but not do like what they did to you. You are a first person, I ever heard from your posts here. I'm total surprised because none of JW parents like that.

That's why I fed up and hated Jehovah Witness and I did ran away and got married with a former husband from away parent tooo much strict. I hated JW for many yrs. I emotion and depressed many yrs. I thought God was mad at me many yrs. When I found truth and accepted Jesus Christ in 1990. Thank God that God not mad at me since He is grace love to me He understand my emotion for long time against JW. I found out Jesus Christ not LEGALISM!! And NOT Religious!

Do you still contact your parents after that?

EagleCherokee63 said:
It true!! When My family got a letter from Christmas card. They send it back!!! I embrassed!

wow, I never thought that your parents made no polite way toward people but RUDE. I know from my experience, many JW people who received celebration cards from people instead of return cards to them but show their appreicate to people without hurt their feeling and then inform them in friendly way to not send cards to them next time due their belief. People understood and accept right way.

EagleCherokee63 said:
Also, I raised attended church ( I forgot name) "Kingdom Hall". Our family and I used say that Jesus is the Father. I not understand what means so much since I was younger girl. They never tell me about Jesus died on the cross and not clear everything. They used The Living Bible the book.

http://www.bible-researcher.com/lbp.html I found out wrong doctrine The Living Bible.

I'm surprised that your JW parents did not teach their beliefs to you and didn't show their bible to you because a lot of JW parents taught their children to understand about bibles, etc... I first learn from my JW friends at school that they believe that Jesus did not die on a cross but on single stake.

Jesus is the Father? JW believe that God's name is Jehovah and Jesus is Jehovah's firstborn son and creation of Jehovah.

I didn't thank family's Jehovah Witness because They was very strict and TERRIBLE physical abuse! But I forgave them. I was very diasppioment ..... that they no understand what meaning LOVE is? It caused me longest time I emotion and suffered why they do to me.

Remember you can't compare your JW parents to other JW parents because there're many good JW parents around.

jazzy said:
I am sorry,u had to go thru this. No one should suffer abuse from parents from their own believe thru religion nor kids made fun of u. Wow, I had to wear pants because boys won't leave me alone. I am glad u found Jesus Christ.

Do JW attend funeral?did u attended your grandmother's funeral when seh passed away? I had a godmother whom she died years ago and her daughter who practice JW, refused to attended her funeral because she believed her mother was (I do not know what their real believe) devil or not saved. I was shocked when she refused to show up. Real sad.

I wish to tell you what I know but I can't remember or never thought about funeral issues but I only know that they are not allow to attend ex-Jehovah's Witness's funeral. I will find out more about non-beleifs. (I contacted with JW friends sometimes).

EagleCherokee63 said:
My family never believed hospital too. I cant say story terrible!!! What I raised and they did surgery my sister at my family's home. I stopped them. I say them, why not go hospital? They say SHUT UP GO BED! I digusted it!! ohhh man!! I hided and watched them! I was sooo madddesstt!! because I worried if my sister die huh? but it made her ok. They use whiskey poured on surgery it! PAIN! Oh man!

I never heard that they don't beleive in hospital. I only know that JW don't beleive in blood tranfusion and eat blood pudding/sausage.

I didn't know that it's legal to have surgery in houses in your country. :ugh2:

Of course many JW went to hospitail to have their surgery but they have to accept to die if they lost a lot of blood because they don't beleive in blood tranfusion.

One JW, I know very well - He had an operation to remove few inches of intestine (cancer). He told me the story what/how... He saw a patient had the same operation as him... He received blood transfusion but JW rejected to receive blood transfusion but receive "special water" transfusion instead of blood. They have contract agreement before have surgery that he demand doctors to save his blood... Doctor told him that he can't promise that he can save his blood or not but he did SAVED his blood during long hours operation... He only lost 1/4 pint of blood and receive "special water" transfusion. He recovered few days after surgery but a patient who receive blood transfusion is still unrecovered. He said that doctors CAN SAVE patients's blood instead of let them lost alot of blood and then replace blood transfusion. Interesting... Of course I questioned them: What if people lost a lot of blood due accidents or birth etc... than doctor tried to save them? JW answered: Then accept to die... :cold:

I have to honest with you that I don't like to have blood transfusion but I HAVE to if it happened to me and my family... Doctors use water transfusion on us before... My son had head surgery last year... Of course I questioned doctor about blood transfusion. Doctor insured me to not worry about lost alot of blood and will receive water transfusion on him... If lost blood then accept blood transfusion. We agreed. My son goes well after head surgery without blood transfusion. It doesn't mean that I beleive JW but to my feeling, I am too paraniod to trust blood transfusion since happeend to AIDs, HIV etc.

ButterflyGirl said:
If I was a JW, my daughter would have died she was born. When I first arrived at the hospital, a nurse had me sign on a form asking if I was a JW or not. Then later in the day while I was trying to deliver my daughter I was bleeding heavily so they had to do an emergency c-section to get her out. After I woke up, the doctor told me my daughter's cord ruptured while she was inside me and she had lost half of her blood. The doctor expressed his concerns about how lucky she was to be alive because they had to give her a blood tranfusion to save her life. If I had been a JW and signed on that form saying that I was a JW, my beautiful daughter would have died. JW do not believe in blood tranfusions.

Yes, that's right but I would like to add cons and pro...

Yes, the doctors don't like if they learn that you are a JW because they have to "stress" to save your blood instead of let you lost your blood and get transfusion on you.

They releived if you are not a JW because they can do what they want with you and can use blood tranfusion on you.

Yes, I'm agree with you that blood tranfusion is only answer to save mothers and babies's life who lost a lot of blood than doctors tried to save their blood... I HAVE to accept blood tranfusion when I feel not like to have it because I want my family ALIVE...

SherryCherish said:
yeah ur should be grateful that u didn't. I dislike some religious re very brainwashed the people's head. They re alike believer, as tooth fairy, santa etc. Well, if they wanted to be that treated. But I read the real story from medical magazine somewhere.

about 17 yr old boy, got real bad accidently, he won't wake up. He need blooed tranfusion or else he won't live. but they need someone to sign. His mother did showed up and bawled. She can't signed cuz shes JW. Somehow Dr forced to talk head of hospital to out of deal with his mother and the lawyers. So Judge was sitting there in hospital, and said go agreed with dr wishes. So Dr had to induce 17 yr old boy with blood transfusion, and hes alive and in good shape. In 2 days later, his mother talked to DR, THANK YOU FOR FIGHTING to keep my son alive. DR was surprised, and smiled, and say ur welcome.

Yes, it's not first time I heard about... I heard about this very often... :ugh2: Thank God, the doctors fought their rights to save JW's life.

Liebling:-))) said:
I read your posts and want to say I'm sorry how you had been through. I would like to add some what I know because I was being involved with JW people in the past (I'm not JW belief but study their bible because I'm interesting to know about their beliefs) because I went same school with them. I raised to know alot about them...
Oh really! I am accepted through it but Thank God! I accepted Jesus Christ now. It over now.

Liebling, True, the JW parents said the same things to teachers to not let their children to involve celebration like what you mentioned. JW children are upset and want to join us at parties... Some teachers feel bad for them and explained them why... and then give in let them enjoy parties without let their parents know. JW children kept themselves good what they did in school.

Yes, Right! I was very upset it. It not fair them good time! if I involed them. They would yell to me "YOU GO HELL WITH DEVIL"!! They always depend and got my brother is hard of hearing and interpeted me. That's why OHH NOO!!! I don't want listen it. I was boiled and angryed. I thought , God actioned like look through my parents did to me. I found truth Jesus Christ in 1990. God not kind it!!!

Of course I asked them why they are not allow to have celebration. They explained that celebration belongs Satan world.

EXCALTY!!! Whatever they are believed it....

I know how you feel because it happened the same to JW children at my school as well...

Yes, It truth! I understand other children are very suffered or accepted obey thier parents.
I not obey them for long times because I caught it many many things it not made sense. Sometimes they pushy too hard and hurt burn my arm because They cant stand of me bad damn it. They always called me SHUT UP!!! or punished ground room 2 weeks or a month. They hated accepted my truth! Also, They slap my face. When I question and not made sense them about public or Bible or etc whatever! EXPLAIN YOU READ HERE ABOUT DEATH WEBSITE!
Explain push here http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?p=523337#post523337

They hoped me brainwash it. They believed different opionion. I told them sorry, I felt not right gut and not believed them period. They angryed and insulted terrible me down. They wanted me pay attention right! I won't it plus they won't learn sign language it. I was mad at them that they always depend my brother interperter for me. It called him abused for interperter. They would learn sign language and key commuicate with me not instead with him!

JW children have no freedom but they have to do is keep away from "Satan World".

EXCALTY!!!!

wow, I can't image that JW parents did like that to you because I know many JW parents whom I'm befriend with their children. They did not do that like what your parents did.

EXCALTY!!! They always picky and fussy it. They wanted me believed 100 with JW. I hided it felt not right long times.

Yes, they talked about Satan but did not threaten to punish their children over little things etc or abuse them etc. Alot of JW parents are good parents and worship their beliefs until you mentioned in your post... Yes, I know most parents are strict but not do like what they did to you. You are a first person, I ever heard from your posts here. I'm total surprised because none of JW parents like that.

Yes, I understand what you surpirised that. What depend they wanted our children punished the ground 2 weeks or a months or take spank the abused. They always YELL at me " YOU ARE DEVIL"!!!! I gasped it. I thought same God yelled at me "YOU ARE DEVIL". Soo, I cant stand it. They forced me read Bible every night. That's why many yrs, I thought God mad at me because I was sinned rebuked against God. Since, I ranaway married to former husband from away family. I was rebuked against my family. too, My sister was rebuked against family and God. When I am very happy you read my story thread JW.

Do you still contact your parents after that?
I will pm you. I not want shared this thread here.

Liebling:-))) said:
wow, I never thought that your parents made no polite way toward people but RUDE. I know from my experience, many JW people who received celebration cards from people instead of return cards to them but show their appreicate to people without hurt their feeling and then inform them in friendly way to not send cards to them next time due their belief. People understood and accept right way.
Got point! That's why I EMBARRASSED!!! :Oops: :Oops: :Oops:

I had a JW maid at my parents house longtime ago. Once I become new born again Christian and thought a maid is christian. I informed her that I believe in Jesus. Then she rushed and pushed me to read JW book. Even she touched my physical.. almost fell. I shocked how she acted toward me. I puzzled why she does that. I decided to call my deaf pastor and asked him what it is? He told me to look at the book which name publishing company. I looked at book and say "Watchtower" He said that is from Jehavoh Witness. It is very cult! He explained me over phone. After I hang up, I told a JW maid to leave me alone and give book back to her. But she pushed me again. I throw JW books in trash outside!

Next week again, JW people came over my parents house and knocked the door. My mom told them NOT to knock the door. But they were very stubborn! They put "AWAKE" magazine in mailibox. I took it and throw it in the trash. I can see they are so stubborn and bad behavior to me. Wow it looks not same as we normally are christian and respect people's wishing -- never push them to believe or read book. I can see different between JW and Christian behavior are different.

In Brooklyn, NY the (JW) Watchtower headquarter is in there between two building where the subway come through. I was riding the subway and saw the two building of Watchtowers so I did take pictures of them.

I wish GOD can burn JW's building down now because they are worse rudiest in the world. I do not appreciate their behavior and doctrine very aawffffullllyyyy!!!!!

:hyper: whatever religion comes a'calling I point out to the "no soliciting" sign on my window and call the cops as they can ticket those recruiters :deal:

its so simple when you have the "no soliciting" sticker

Kai Onca said:
:hyper: whatever religion comes a'calling I point out to the "no soliciting" sign on my window and call the cops as they can ticket those recruiters :deal:

its so simple when you have the "no soliciting" sticker

I wish that it will be amended the new law in various states about restriction for religious on soliciting.

Throwstones said:
I wish that it will be amended the new law in various states about restriction for religious on soliciting.

If the law is effective by now, there would not be any girl scout with Girl Scout Cookies list knocking on door in future.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back