Do you scare of being death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalista said:
who knows, my parents were George and Martha Washington.
Do you mean President Washington? They didn't have any natural born children between them.

CrazyMomma said:
- you better get a paper and pen, write your living wills, wishes, etc... then put in envelope and write on, My HOMEMADE WILLS and put in safe box, metal box or your bank box...
You're never supposed to put your wills in a bank box. Immediately upon death your bank box is sealed, so no one will be able to read your will. You have to leave your will in a place that your survivors can easily find.

This is especially important for a "living will". If you are unconcious, your family needs to know where the will is, and be able to easily get it.

If you have kids, the most important document to prepare is for their custody.

I'm not afraid of what happens after death. How could I be afraid of Heaven and meeting my precious Savior, face to face?

I'm not happy about the death process or pain. But I trust God to give me the grace that I will need at that time.

As far as earthly things, my will is prepared. :)

Reba said:
You're never supposed to put your wills in a bank box. Immediately upon death your bank box is sealed, so no one will be able to read your will. You have to leave your will in a place that your survivors can easily find.

Yea I mean, if you have someone that joint with you.. Like, your mom or spouse sharing box.. If you are by yourself, put where family can find...
I gave my copies to my lawyer to keep record (or put in file)... Why I did, because I deal with the lawyer over the custody, who get my son. That is why.

Reba said:
If you have kids, the most important document to prepare is for their custody.

That is right. If I died.. My husband will raise my son.. If my husband and I died at same time, in my will, My parents get the custody of my son.

Catmandu said:
*deep voice* be.very.very.afraid. :squint:

(heard her deep voice, sounds like Dark Vader from Star Wars)

I am so :Ohno: that I almost peed my pants...

Nuty said:
(heard her deep voice, sounds like Dark Vader from Star Wars)

I am so :Ohno: that I almost peed my pants...

:lol: :rofl: Silly!!! She is not that bad threat!! Isn't she??? :ugh:

Whats the deal with Catmandu? Should I be afraid? lol.

Nightyhawk said:
Why not to ask Jehovah's Witnesses? They have the answers. :)

They beleive there will be everlasting life on new earth for those "who obey God" after their death. We would call it "afterlife"...

I know because I grew up with JW children at school... and have JW friends... Bear your mind.. I´m not one of them..

I love to see your posts, Catmandu and Nuty... :D

mmmmhhh I never thought about this... Why should I worry about dead?

I beleive is enjoy myself my life at PRESENT, not worry about tomorrow...:D

Nightyhawk said:

Jesus Christ is the ANSWER...not the Jehovah's Witnesses...they are false religious!

Here's a song...

Heaven, Heaven, I'm gonna go home...Heaven, Heaven, Yes, I will be with Jesus.... :fruit: :fruit: :fruit:

"They will go out and see the dead bodies of the people who sinned against me (Jesus). The worms that eat them will never die, and the fires that burn them will never stop, and everyone will hate to see those bodies."
Isaiah 66:24 :deal:

"And anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire."
Revelation 20:15 :deal:

"Enter through the narrow gate. The gate is wide and the road is wide that leads to hell and many people enter through that gate. But the gate is small and the road is narrow that leads to true life. Only a few people find that road."
Matthew 7:13-14 :deal:

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."
Romans 3:23 :deal:

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
Romans 6:23 :deal:

It comes from God's words!

Nightyhawk said:

Attention to Jehavoh Witness, Mormons, Catholic priests/bishops/pope/jesuits/nuns and any false religious leaders with another gospel:

This is very important for you to know what Jesus spoke in the bible:

"not every one that saith unto me (Jesus), Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me (Jesus) in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I (Jesus) profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." Matthew 7:21-23 KJV

"Not all those who say that I am their Lord will enter the kingdom of heaven. The only people who will enter the kingdom of heaven are those who do what my Father in heave wants. On the last day many people will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, we spoke for you, and through you we forced out demons and did many miracles. Then I will tell them clearly, 'Get away from me, you who do evil. I never knew you." Matthew 7:21-23 NCV

This is very TRUTH from Jesus' words not ours. He is very blunt to all of you who teaches false teaching/doctrines to all innocent people who are nothing to know about the false teaching. Jesus promises you that He will NEVER know who you are and will send you to hell for sure. It is not a joke! You use God's name in vain! God forbiddens! If you do not like to hear this, that is Jesus' truth to speak out to you.

Throwstones for Jesus

Last edited:
I was raised in Jehovah's Witnesses since my family say, when you died and you "sleep" rest in everlasting. I was confused when I was a young girl was so many questions in my head? It bothers me so many yrs when they said if I die and "sleep" rest when you are buried, huh? I had a bad dream many times if I was inside of casket when buried and knocked and wanted to get out? Where is life after death? I was perspired and not getting a good sleep for a long time. I had another dream that I was in heaven and walked to the beautiful gate. I also saw a huge and very tall doors in front of me, I tried to opened it, but I was not able to do it. I heard in Spirit says Come and open the doors, I was in war with my human flesh that I could not do it, but I opened very little and there was a very very POWERFUL lights came through the door!!! My eyes will not making me look up to it because it tooooo bright. When I woke up and I was perspired and my heart was beating soooo fast! It was WRONG! I accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior in 1990. I found out Jehovah's Witness have a wrong doctrines and false religions. It does not make any sense in Jehovah's Witnesses because of their believe in their rest their "sleep" and that is wrong! I was researching into the Bible and that is where you can find the TRUTH below:

KJV Bible said here, 1 Thessalonians 5:2-11.

2.For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5.Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
6.Therefore let us not sleep, as [do] others; but let us watch and be sober.
7. For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
8. But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
9.For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10. Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
11. Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

Luke 12:19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, [and] be merry.

Luke 12:20 But God said unto him, [Thou] fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

Hebrew 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

John 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Rom 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Matthew 25:46 And These Shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

ONLY JESUS CHRIST IS ONE! John 14:6
:bowdown:

Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I am joyful with the Lord as my Savior of Jesus Christ. Now, I don't feel any burden in life any more or just be NOT scared anymore when you are buried in the ground. I feel so peaceful!!!

How you can saved Jesus Christ?

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Phl 1:21 For to me to live [is] Christ, and to die [is] gain.

Psa 116:15 Precious in the sight of the LORD [is] the death of his saints.

1Cr 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

What you must do: Pray to God in your own words:

1. Admit you are a sinner, and that only the Lord Jesus can save you.
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

2. Repent: Be willing to turn away from sin and submit to God.
Luke 13:5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

3. Believe: that the Lord Jesus christ died on the cross and shed His blood to pay the price for your sins, and that He arose again.
Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

4. Ask: God to save you.
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

5. Ask: Jesus Chris to be the Lord (take control) of your life.
Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, [which is] your reasonable service.
Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

You can ask Lord, where you go worship the church? God will help you where church. AMEN! :) :angel: God will guide your new path life!

Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. I not shy Gospel for Jesus Christ. :angel: :fruit: :bowdown: :gpost: :ily:

Last edited:
Death, big subject but of I have no fear because I have no family,
the only reason death doesn't bother me is because I've lead
myself to believe that in death I will have all that I never had in life
which is a husband who will love me forever, a loving family and true
friends who really care about me as well a relationship with god and
no pain emotionally.

Amazing. The fear and hatred towards Catholics manages to make it into THIS thread too. And it's even more hypocritical how such people use the Bible to justify their hatred when their own slate is not clean. Let's face it--NONE of us are interpreting everything 100% correctly, and if that's the standard you want to use, then every single one of us will be damned by it. Only God knows the truth and I leave it to Him to sort out who He will accept--NOT to people who only THINK they know.

Rose Immortal said:
Amazing. The fear and hatred towards Catholics manages to make it into THIS thread too. And it's even more hypocritical how such people use the Bible to justify their hatred when their own slate is not clean. Let's face it--NONE of us are interpreting everything 100% correctly, and if that's the standard you want to use, then every single one of us will be damned by it. Only God knows the truth and I leave it to Him to sort out who He will accept--NOT to people who only THINK they know.

Yeah, I find it funny when people say that their way is the correct way. I m like "Did God tell you that personally?" lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back