Do you scare of being death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liebling:-))) said:
... Why should I worry about dead?
Because your life on earth is only about 70-90 years. Your eternal life is forever and ever. Eternal life lasts much longer than life on earth.

Reba said:
Because your life on earth is only about 70-90 years. Your eternal life is forever and ever. Eternal life lasts much longer than life on earth.
AMEN!

I am afraid of *DYING* but not death itself. I know death will bring me a complete rest - no pain, no awareness, no thoughts, nothing. But I do fear about dying. I don't want to die but once I die, I'm all good!

Rose Immortal said:
I am not afraid of death itself.

The only thing that frightens me is any pain that may precede the moment at which my soul leaves the body and I can no longer feel fear. [...]
Same here.

Reba said:
AMEN!!!

Reba said:
I'm not afraid of what happens after death. How could I be afraid of Heaven and meeting my precious Savior, face to face?

I'm not happy about the death process or pain. But I trust God to give me the grace that I will need at that time.

As far as earthly things, my will is prepared. :)

That sums it up for me!

I know what you mean by the death process...I keep thinking of that "river" Christian tries to get around near the end in Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress.

Have you thought of what looks like heaven and hell, death, everlasting???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back