Do you scare of being death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Throwstones

Reaction score
I would like to listen all of you to response this issue of scare to face the death when you will be die, where would you go ?? Are you ready? :dunno:

I would give you all answers from the Bible after you debate this with me.

Throwstones :angel:

I am not afraid of death itself.

The only thing that frightens me is any pain that may precede the moment at which my soul leaves the body and I can no longer feel fear.

I have died once in a dream, and in that case it was in a painless manner--I just knew that God wished to take me home because I had done all of the work for Him that I could in that dream-world. In the dream I died a martyr in a place where my beliefs were against the law, and I died after answering some questions a young man had approached me to ask about why I believed.

I will never forget what it was to die, what it felt like. I have never felt so fearless, so joyful, so curious, and so free of doubt in my life as I did then when the light burned a hole through the sky and I realized that I was going to be with God forever. Sometimes writing about it still makes me want to cry because of the intensity of my experience.

Coming back was very hard for me for awhile. Even though I did not have a PHYSICAL near-death experience, the emotional and spiritual effects were just as disruptive as if I had. When I first woke, I was terribly disoriented and frightened. To have all of your negative emotions and fears return after having been so close to their TOTAL absence is an awful shock. But there was something else, too...terrible homesickness. I couldn't understand why I'd been sent back when I was so close to God. The Christian knows that his or her ultimate destination is not in this world, and to have been so close to crossing that threshhold but being sent back is hard. I cried out inside at returning. It took me a long time to recover from the shock to my system.

But ultimately what I learned is this: I have nothing to fear from the transition into the next life. I also have assurance that I will live as long as God has a purpose for me in this world, no shorter and no longer. This is not something I can determine because I cannot know when my purpose is finished. But God will know and that's how He will determine how long I'm to live. I also know that any experience in my life that is painful or difficult will pale in comparison to what one feels after death. It is nothing to fear.

Throwstones said:
I would like to listen all of you to response this issue of scare to face the death when you will be die, where would you go ?? Are you ready? :dunno:

I'm sure everyone here knows what the Bible says (or doesn't, as the case may be) on the issue of an afterlife.

In any event, I believe very strongly in reincarnation.

In Christ I fear no death. Yeah, even tho eternal life is still there, once I received Christ in my life. Truly, I will face judgement seat of Christ and the rewards is based on what I do here on earth, tho works doesn't earn me salvation but faith and grace itself. I forever will praise His holy name for what He has done and praise the Father of all the beautiful things He has done and how much He wants me to be with Him. Tho I rather go to Heaven , but He called me to stay here for His purpose. Tho thru dark times, failures and victories I have. I continue to strive toward that goal, but couldn't do it my own, but the help of the Holy Spirit to enable me to do what God called me to do.

Throwstones said:

I will be ready whenever death is at my door. I will not go anywhere. There's no hell nor heaven. Just die and simple gone. Maybe there will be a reincarnation. I know my body will decompose into dirt.

Life after Death

Why not to ask Jehovah's Witnesses? They have the answers. :)

Rose Immortal said:
I am not afraid of death itself.

The only thing that frightens me is any pain that may precede the moment at which my soul leaves the body and I can no longer feel fear.

I have died once in a dream, and in that case it was in a painless manner--I just knew that God wished to take me home because I had done all of the work for Him that I could in that dream-world. In the dream I died a martyr in a place where my beliefs were against the law, and I died after answering some questions a young man had approached me to ask about why I believed.

I will never forget what it was to die, what it felt like. I have never felt so fearless, so joyful, so curious, and so free of doubt in my life as I did then when the light burned a hole through the sky and I realized that I was going to be with God forever. Sometimes writing about it still makes me want to cry because of the intensity of my experience.

Coming back was very hard for me for awhile. Even though I did not have a PHYSICAL near-death experience, the emotional and spiritual effects were just as disruptive as if I had. When I first woke, I was terribly disoriented and frightened. To have all of your negative emotions and fears return after having been so close to their TOTAL absence is an awful shock. But there was something else, too...terrible homesickness. I couldn't understand why I'd been sent back when I was so close to God. The Christian knows that his or her ultimate destination is not in this world, and to have been so close to crossing that threshhold but being sent back is hard. I cried out inside at returning. It took me a long time to recover from the shock to my system.

But ultimately what I learned is this: I have nothing to fear from the transition into the next life. I also have assurance that I will live as long as God has a purpose for me in this world, no shorter and no longer. This is not something I can determine because I cannot know when my purpose is finished. But God will know and that's how He will determine how long I'm to live. I also know that any experience in my life that is painful or difficult will pale in comparison to what one feels after death. It is nothing to fear.

Sounds alike you're OBE...
So am I and has been there likely twice of times as child and recently a few months ago..

I've felt my body already gone to somewhere what am I seeing... inside so vivid bright and felt warm... not even scare at all.. Suddneldy I've felt alike vacumming my body goes backward.. really goes fast but movement so looks alike stall little bit. My own eyes can see distance... Wha.. am I seeing... There's GALAXY. (must be inside out there) Now I know where GOD LIVING THERE... *Wham* whooosh into my body and woke up.. *figures it out... * I'v remember whole thing...

Not even talking communcation at all.. Just understand every minutes.. looks alike telepath minds as communcation..
Have you?

Throwstones said:

Went thru this once, u can not feel it so what is to scare of death? Maybe dying is what we are afraid of than death itself.

Where would I go? heaven? boring place cuz u stay there forever and nothing is change. Sameness forever.
I enjoy life here cuz always change scene here. I like challenge here and difficult to learn than being in heaven where they are always same.

I rather to go back to God where I came from in first place cuz God experience everywhere and plus more than me sitting in paradise with rest of people. Nah I give my soul back to God and let God do what to with it.

I'm not convinced Heaven will be a boring, static place. I even think there will still be opportunities to learn and challenges but our ways of dealing with them will be totally different. One of the best depictions I ever saw of this idea was at the end of C.S. Lewis' book The Last Battle...it may be a children's book, but it gets the feeling across perfectly. :)

I am not afraid of death, just that I am afraid of Catmandu...

LOL

I not scare going death because I am ready go heaven home with Jesus Christ.

BOW Jesus Christ KING OF KING LORD OF LORD!!! DANCE !!!ALLELUIA!! REJOICE!!! Lord REIGN! REJOICE!!! Jesus have a place for my home beautiful!
Revelation 19:7-10!! DELIOUS SUPPER LAMB! Dance with Jesus Christ CELERATE HOME!

Dont missed Heaven what? THERE DIFFERENT COLORS DIAMONDS, GOLD ROAD, TREE FRUITS, YOUR BEAUTIFUL HOME, FINEST PLACE ETC!!!!

One things I hate say second death. Look Bible say here Revelation 20:11-15. If you not accept with Jesus Christ then go second death! Revelation 20:14-15 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15. And anyone not found written in the book of Life was cas into the lake of fire.
WHOA!! SCARE ME SECOND DEATH! Thank Lord! I saved with Jesus Christ. also, I dont want hear what Jesus Christ say Matthew 25:41 "Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

God not deceived you. Remember Bible say Hebrews 9:27. Lord knew appt time your death. Be ready accept with Jesus Christ. Don't be too late! then second death.

Oh YES!!!! I am so afraid of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really WANT to stay here on the earth for so many many years to come until like I become 90 or 100 years old.

I think I know why I am so afraid of death is because I watched my parents dying very hard that they had cancer from smoking. I think my four older hearing siblings are so afraid of death but not my other sister.

I know there is God and God is very wonderful. I want to stay here with my family and raise my children and want to be a grandmother and want to have grandchildren.

Nuty said:

LOL
*deep voice* be.very.very.afraid. :squint:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuty

LOL

Catmandu said:
*deep voice* be.very.very.afraid. :squint:

nopity.gif

I am not afraid of death. It didn't hurt before I was born and shouldn't hurt after I'm dead.

I know what the between life and death. that is impossbile for you try to avoid the final destination/ fate in life and death that what dream told you already before you born to world..

I honestly am not afraid of death, hate the pain would torn away from me as slow to death face my life.. I know where I return to born the human baby again after death... remember that there is no hell nor heaven at all.. the belief of what i believe in reincarnation/regenernation series of life and death..

When you die, your really entering another dimension.........so your still alive and better, except you just don't have your body.

Another way to think about it is that you are a God in training really, and that's one of the reasons why your on Earth to experience live in a human world because you are a spirit in a body, like a ghost in a machine!

But then many so (and I somewhat agree) that we choose our bodies and our life blueprint before we are born, and so when we die, and like a passing of birth, painful but then free again!

Another great way to share the experience of death especially to kids is of how the caterpillar changes to a butterfly, we all think he's dying and dead, but after he comes out of his cocoon, he's flying freely........

Sorry I can't be more wordy, but I'am so tired and drained of energy!

I'am not afraid of death, because I know I'll be in a better place after and get to see Tara again, and maybe Princess, (or maybe Tara was a reincarnation of Princess - I think she was), that usually happens with the pets, because their like angels that come from a soul group to help you out.

Like each of us are also from soul families, we do have star families and you could say their the same, I'd say their the same! But when you die, it'll happen at a time that's just right and they do say that everybody has a time, and it's no accident or maybe you picked it out before you were born???
Who knows, I only read this info. so I mean how can I possibly know, but ???

I used to, but not now as I had several antithesis((sp?) jab for pre-op) and think its is like related to death experiences, and I am not scared of death anymore as I consider it as a peaceful and very deep sleep forever and eternity.

Nightyhawk said:
Why not to ask Jehovah's Witnesses? They have the answers. :)

To live in a paradise as a second home.

Teresh said:
I'm sure everyone here knows what the Bible says (or doesn't, as the case may be) on the issue of an afterlife.

In any event, I believe very strongly in reincarnation.

who knows, my parents were George and Martha Washington.

No, I am not afraid of death... I'm more prepare for it...

For you all...

- you better get a paper and pen, write your living wills, wishes, etc... then put in envelope and write on, My HOMEMADE WILLS and put in safe box, metal box or your bank box... If you have money, you can go to see your lawyer and ask them to fill out or making a movie about your living wills... Your lawyers or someone will find it...

- you have kids, be sure EVERYDAY, you give your kids a BIG hugs and kisses, for no reasons, just because, and say I LOVE YOU anytime to your kids, NEVER KNOW what happen in 5 minutes..

- you have spouses/companions - do the same as you have children, say I LOVE YOU, hugs and kisses for no reason, and spend much time as you can and never be mad before going bed... Never know you might not going to wake up in the morning.

I have got my living wills ready, I always gave my boy a lot of kisses and hugs and saying I love you, and my husband too...

Never know.. I might died in 2 hours.. Who knows.. :dunno: But I am more prepare for death door...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back