Have the Jehovah Witness people come to your door?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been Jehovah Witness for 2 years in Moscow, Russia, before and quited, I have alot of questions they couldn't answer but talked negative about other religious keep positive JW :roll: which I dont like to listen like JW believe anoyntings can feel spirit from Jehovah, huh, I asked how come other Christian church some told me they felt too JW said their spirit is Evil's one or angel that insulted them maybe JW's one is Evil's one I told them. Right, JW believe to have parties only Baby shower, wedding and the memorize of dead of Jesus between the end of March and the beginning of April after 8 pm. Well, I have friends who is JW we respect. If they come to my door I would say I have known and quited I am not interested in if they talk about they leave us alone, but chat as friend fine, welcome. Mormons came here sometimes last was my husband wear only underwear hold Beer offered them some beer and laughin :crazy: he drunk that day they left since no more, hopefully, not come! if I talked no more they would come anytime soon :lol:

Hey PDP, do you have lots of finanical aid? It might not be a good idea to tell your folks that you're gay when you're in college, and they are kinda homophobic....they could withdraw financal support and you might have to drop out of college. One of my friends Joce, is lesbian and her mom made her break up with her girlfriend. Her mother said that if Joce didn't break up with Amanda, then Joce wouldn't get any money or anything for school, and actually her mom threatened to throw her out of the house if she continuned seeing Amanda....poor kid!

For the Christians here...whats so wrong about Jehovah's Witness that made one AD member saying Jehovah's Witness followers worship satan??

Originally posted by SmellyFeet
For the Christians here...whats so wrong about Jehovah's Witness that made one AD member saying Jehovah's Witness followers worship satan??
don't blame me... *point at Justin Sane* I dunno why he said that but u cld ask him for his reason....

Originally posted by deafdyke
Hey PDP, do you have lots of finanical aid? It might not be a good idea to tell your folks that you're gay when you're in college, and they are kinda homophobic....they could withdraw financal support and you might have to drop out of college. One of my friends Joce, is lesbian and her mom made her break up with her girlfriend. Her mother said that if Joce didn't break up with Amanda, then Joce wouldn't get any money or anything for school, and actually her mom threatened to throw her out of the house if she continuned seeing Amanda....poor kid!

Hey Don't worry about me because I have two different scholarship in total about 7,500 along with VR support then the rest I will go for college loan myself... My mother did actually tried to make me not to go Gallaudet because she said she can't afford to help me go Gallaudet so she refused to get loan for me... I told her I'm going to Gallaudet no matter what fuck will hapen with me! she goes :shock: and gulp she know what I will do... and recently she tried to threat to remove my SSD benefits... I told her if she do that I refuse to pay my old loan (my mother did co-sign on my loan) so which mean she will be forced to pay for it, and I told her I can disown her if she do that...she cried so badly and it seem she have no choice to let me go.. i apologized to her for saying that but all I want is her to say that she is ready to let me go but she still stubborn but oh well she'll gonna have to learn...My mother can't even trick me into anything... watch out for me!

Originally posted by SmellyFeet

Its obviously, JW is filled with misleaded information. Its basically another cult.

Originally posted by Justin Sane
Its obviously, JW is filled with misleaded information. Its basically another cult.
from my experiences, they follow their bible even though the bible was created more than 2,000 years ago and what's up with that now is updated.... I do think they are cult...

I do believe JW Is damn CULT

one of my interpeter is JW but she is not bother me anymore since I am not interesting. Deaf cpuple married just join JW rencetly because of that interpeter, They are so fooll themselves.

I know y'll ain't interested in JW but have you researched into it before? beside it's your own decision and therefore JW cannot rule your life...

well I perfer keep my own regloius since I was born from regular family

it's understandable... most % of people prefer to keep their own religion from family etc... I don't...

nope, but i did have a friend whose themselve as JW... :| but its not for me to be part of them..

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
from my experiences, they follow their bible even though the bible was created more than 2,000 years ago and what's up with that now is updated.... I do think they are cult...

They are stupid cuz they think that the millenium is last year on the earth. Obviously they're wrong, and its one of the new self-based religion since 19th century.

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
yeah I can't even wait to go Gallaudet and tell my family via online that I'm gay and have bf and they go :wtf: and I might ask them if they want to see me then I will bring my bf along with me if they don't want me to bring my bf with me then I'll say too bad my bf's my family now so ta ta!

Good luck. I do support gay/lesbian people. :D

Alot of people here have interesting stories. I don't believe in going door to door "selling" your "religeon". I believe in the "open door" policy of letting outsiders into your place of worship and let them see for themselves what your "religeon" is like.

I'm not really religeous. I'll go to church on occasion. I was brought up roman catholic, but I really don't like what they stand for. They are against homosexuality, against birth control, and against alot of things.

As for JW, if one comes to my door, I am going to tell them that I am already in the Federal Witness Protection Program...then if that don't work, then I am a gay transexual. LOL

i had my good friend who's J.W. she want me join this but i told her that i'm not interest then she respect me. i'm so happy that my friend and i are very good friends cuz of respect our religions.

JW's - I HATE THEM!!!!!!!

No matter where I move - they always find me and send some "signing" JW around to "witness" to me.

Everytime I tell them to FO, they still come around.... I have served them notices etc, but they always send different people around.

One time they sent 2 Beautiful JW girls around... looking for me... I said loudly.. "Are you Prositutes I ordered"? Come on up - I'm horny as a FK". Man - you shoulda seen the neighbours looks and the JW's faces when they took off fast out of the driveway...

Originally posted by WonderBum
JW's - I HATE THEM!!!!!!!

No matter where I move - they always find me and send some "signing" JW around to "witness" to me.

Everytime I tell them to FO, they still come around.... I have served them notices etc, but they always send different people around.

One time they sent 2 Beautiful JW girls around... looking for me... I said loudly.. "Are you Prositutes I ordered"? Come on up - I'm horny as a FK". Man - you shoulda seen the neighbours looks and the JW's faces when they took off fast out of the driveway...

hahahaha I am going to have to try that sometime hahahah

lmao..

I should do that too...but I'm more worried about Lisa gettin' bad ideas of if I was really serious.

What if they did come in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back