Have someone stalked you???

There's a certain member who's been stalking me lately.. :smoking:

Last edited:
Lorias1228....you don't even meet what would be considered or construed as a stalker. It's more of a coincidence on your part and hers that the awareness of 'you' being in her presence or line of view...you have shown that you have no intentions to be 'watching' her, 'following' her, etc....

A stalker can be strongly compulsive when going after a particular person...there are so many types and ways that define what is a stalker and in most cases it can derive out of a victim much anguish and mentally disturbed, etc. There are laws that do specify to a degree what is 'stalking' for each state (USA). Rest assure, you do not fit under the terms of stalking whatsoever. Next time you happen to come across her, just wave and smile and keep on walking! :wave:

VamPyroX said:
Would that be me? :(
No, you silly! Have I know u for a year? not yet. Beside I think u are too nice to be a stalker anyway. *smile*

Cheri said:
No, you silly! Have I know u for a year? not yet. Beside I think u are too nice to be a stalker anyway. *smile*

:naughty: Whoa ! He is nice guy. I am thinking about to stalker him in Rochester, NY... Hehehe *evil grin*

Roadrunner said:
Lorias1228....you don't even meet what would be considered or construed as a stalker. It's more of a coincidence on your part and hers that the awareness of 'you' being in her presence or line of view...you have shown that you have no intentions to be 'watching' her, 'following' her, etc....

Rest assure, you do not fit under the terms of stalking whatsoever. :wave:

Thanks Roadrunner. I did sort of check out the legal definition after I posted that out of curiosity. And no I do not fit the discription of what a stalker is. If I had to give nmyself a name I would be more of a caretaker. I want to make sure everyone is happy, healthy and has a friend and somehow get a little to obsessive with that approach. Medication really did help me. As for Sandra... I haven't seen her in maybe 8 years. I still think of her and wish her well but have no real desire to extend it beyond that. It damn near killed me when everything happen.

Thanks again, lori

Sabrina said:
:naughty: Whoa ! He is nice guy. I am thinking about to stalker him in Rochester, NY... Hehehe *evil grin*
:eek: What is it with everyone and me? Everyone wants me! Agh! *runs for his life*

vamp ur a honest to goodness guy thats why they wanna be with ya :) yr a rare gem :D dont let anyone put u down for that.

VamPyroX said:
:eek: What is it with everyone and me? Everyone wants me! Agh! *runs for his life*

*looking around*... I dont remember calling that I wanted u...What did u do to those women that wants u? Stop the cybering! :lol:

VamPyroX said:

Not EVERYONE Vampyrox......

Cheri said:
*looking around*... I dont remember calling that I wanted u...What did u do to those women that wants u? Stop the cybering! :lol:
Hmm...

Can you say, "denial"?

Just kidding! Hehehe!

Cheri said:

Uh, I very distinctly remember a certain blonde somebody saying just the other day that she wanted to cuddle up with the Vampster in front of the fireplace while sharing a cup of hot chocolate… :P

Levonian said:
Uh, I very distinctly remember a certain blonde somebody saying just the other day that she wanted to cuddle up with the Vampster in front of the fireplace while sharing a cup of hot chocolate… :P
:lol: I was just being Cute... He owes me a dinner anyways... :lol:

Cheri said:
Do I really? Hold on a moment...

*pulls out wallet*
*opens wallets*
*flies fly out of wallet*
*shakes wallet upside-down*

Hmm... nothing. Sorry, I'm broke. :dunno:

VamPyroX said:
Do I really? Hold on a moment...

*pulls out wallet*
*opens wallets*
*flies fly out of wallet*
*shakes wallet upside-down*

Hmm... nothing. Sorry, I'm broke. :dunno:
:rofl: VamPryoX, Well then I guess I'll look for another guy to take me out to dinner then. :nana:

stalk, stalk, stalk!!! for Goodness sakes! Why dont anybody have any respect for one another! :( It hasnt happened to me which I m glad for that, but I really have a heart for all of you who has been going through bad experiences with the stalkers.

:ugh: I dont think I've had anyone stalking me.. but if I see this person trying to.. ::karate yell:: ::thud:: That'll teach ya! :mrgreen:

Cheri said:

Cheri

brlove.gif

Vamp

bblove.gif

Drink wine of the glasses. Stare each other eyes. CandleLit, rub the legs under the table. Walk outside.

lovebears.gif

Vamp & Cheri ;)

Back