Have someone stalked you???

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
If so, tell us about it. I had an ex boyfriend who was stalking me...he was 16 and I was 14 years old at the time...I broke off with him because he was controlling me.. and pushed me around.. he got mad at me and tried to touch me sexually on the bus.. I finally got fed up with it and I told my dad about it.. so he confronted my ex boyfriend to leave me alone. That didn't work either so I told my friend Chris & James about it. So the next day my ex boyfriend went to their house and to ask them for my phone numbers and etc.. Chris & James told him if he doesn't leave me alone.. they would come after him.. he doesn't believe them.. then they took the baseball bat and said, "If you don't leave Sarah alone..we would beat you up so badwith the bat!" He got scared and left. Ever since.. he hasn't bothered me again.

Mod: If it's in the wrong area..I am sorry.. you can move to the other area. Thanks! :)

I had someone that stalked me from online... I have met him once in person but I didnt like the facts that he lied to me about his looks.. his picture that he gave me was not exectly what he looked like in person he was much older and When he told me that he had feelings for me I had to be honest with him that I didn't have feelings for him.. He got mad of course after he went home he stalked me on line calling me names cussing me out in different screen name send me emails almost everyday! I had to blocked every one of his screen names that he would make up to send me emails and imed me on line... he still hasnt gave up it been going on for a year and I have reported to american on line about that situation.. They really cannot do anything but told me to called the police.. But the problem is how can I when I do not know where he lives...

Cheri said:
I had someone that stalked me from online... I have met him once in person but I didnt like the facts that he lied to me about his looks.. his picture that he gave me was not exectly what he looked like in person he was much older and When he told me that he had feelings for me I had to be honest with him that I didn't have feelings for him.. He got mad of course after he went home he stalked me on line calling me names cussing me out in different screen name send me emails almost everyday! I had to blocked every one of his screen names that he would make up to send me emails and imed me on line... he still hasnt gave up it been going on for a year and I have reported to american on line about that situation.. They really cannot do anything but told me to called the police.. But the problem is how can I when I do not know where he lives...
There is a internet law and you can seek attorey about this to sue or something to made him leave you alone. There are law about the internet who is stalking you.

I have a friend (old friend) was working as interpreter for client. Happen one client have fansty about my friend. She decide not to interpreter for him and have someone take her place. It was a male interpreter. Probably that enough turn her client off and decide to stalking her. My friend happen went to store or somewhere went bump and saw that client. Client ask her where she was been and why she was not intepreter. She just bold with him that she not comfortable due the way he talk about sex.

One night, she went on way home and happen stalking was follow where she live. She didn't know that client was behind her whole time. She went to bed and sleep like stone. Happen she feel sometimg on her leg and she woke up and saw the client was humping on her leg! She kick and push him out and call police. SHOCK! What a strange client humping the interpreter's leg?

i had two ladies who has been stalked on me and i already put restrict order on them and one of them was in jail for viaolte the RO ... It is so terrible experience for me ... I know them in real life !!! also, I have heard that they are still think about me over the YEARS !!!!

knightwolf68 said:
i had two ladies who has been stalked on me and i already put restrict order on them and one of them was in jail for viaolte the RO ... It is so terrible experience for me ... I know them in real life !!! also, I have heard that they are still think about me over the YEARS !!!!

Is one of them that is not in jail still bothering you? I wonder what was their reaction when you put restraining order against them.

knightwolf68 said:
What are they thinking about you as what?? WHY? gee.. :eek2:

WildKaTReSS said:
Is one of them that is not in jail still bothering you? I wonder what was their reaction when you put restraining order against them.

They were very freak out that i knew what to do to drop bomb on their face off as i warn them over and over until it slap on their face and learn the hard way !! .. one of ladies was very mental obession with me .... The reasons why they do that to me because they realllly like me allot as we did break up the relationship and they didn't want to end the relationship with me because they said that i am the best that they ever had in their life .... also answer to ideafspy's question ... these gals are still think about me as they keep ask round the people about me as they want to know what up with me and they has told them that they are still in love with me !!! even i have seen them round the crowd and avoid them as long as they didn't come up and talk to me as they knew that if they come up and talk to me then i could put them in the jail really fast that they can't imagine !!! also, they told many people that they did try get along with other guys but they dislike their situations as they wishes to stay relationship with me cuz they think that i am the one who treat them so right and sparkle their hearts all the times like romantic stuffs u get my drafts ...

yea ive had stalkers over the years both IRL and cyber stalkers :roll: it does indeed get a bit annoying and at times pretty dangerous!

Cheri -- yes get a restraining order if u can get 1 in ur hometown and have it documented (the stalking and the person who is stalking u) so it would be on file for ur own files and for the police to have as well

I find it humorously ironic that when I read this thread, the two sponsors that appear at the top of the page say "Find Boyfriend" and "Being Stalked?" I wonder if the two companies are related.

No, I never had a problem with anyone stalking me :ugh: ....I guess I'm too ugly for them... :mrgreen:

It doesn't matter if you are ugly or pretty...anybody can get stalked anytime, it happens all the time. And dont say NEVER :-x

~Heather~ said:
It doesn't matter if you are ugly or pretty...anybody can get stalked anytime, it happens all the time.

And besides, you ain’t ugly. I’m ugly, and believe me—I knows ugly when I sees ugly. I can see yo’ picture right there—and it ain’t ugly. So get all them ugly thoughts out of yo’ head and stop thinkin’ yo’ ugly. :mrgreen:

weekend said:
I need someone to stalk on me. Who interest to stalk on me? :lol:
I'm stalking you already! In fact, I can give everyone everything on you!

Everyone, here's the information:

The name is... *door knocks*

Sorry, be right back.

It's my RA, I need to go now. I'll have to tell you all later... that is, if I remember! :thumb:

Cheri said:
Would that be me? :(

~Heather~ said:
It doesn't matter if you are ugly or pretty...anybody can get stalked anytime, it happens all the time. And dont say NEVER :-x

:shock: anybody? does that mean you will be my stalker?..... :rofl:

beside, I was just teasing .... ;)

In 1983, I was working at Internal Renuve Service in Connecticut. I never forgot at this moment. I was walking at parking alot. Saw 2 red dozen roses on my car with silk queen spread blanket and pillows. I was suddently seeing this on my car. The note said, I always think of you. You are in my heart. Love you Marty I threw roses and blanket at the parking alot. I report to the security about Marty. The security kept their eyes on him. He never came back to my work area.

I woke up in the morning and saw the window. Marty was standing at the window. I screamed and get out of my place. Next door heard me and called cops. The cops approached him and told him to leave. I moved to Massachusetts. I never saw him since then.

He is a millionare man. I have no feelings for him. Money would never make you happier. He did offer me to travel to Europe but I down him down several times. His communication is suck !! Ugly too !!

Well, my exwife and her husband have been stalking me. I have already been to the police several times and the courts about 2 times. The judge won't give me a protective order! As it turns out, women get the favor of the courts and not the men! That is not justice!

Back