Have someone stalked you???

Sabrina said:
Cheri

brlove.gif

Vamp

bblove.gif

Drink wine of the glasses. Stare each other eyes. CandleLit, rub the legs under the table. Walk outside.

lovebears.gif

Vamp & Cheri ;)
:Oops: Spying on us?

:laugh2::rofl: Very Cute Sabrina.. and VampyroX (psst was that the dream they spied on) :rofl:

:rofl: haha....U guys are FUNNI!!!.....

Cool pictures Sarbina!

:rofl: hahahaha u GO Sabrina!!!! yep yep can notice that Cheri and Vampy are having something going!!! hahaha :-x

Fly Free said:
:rofl: hahahaha u GO Sabrina!!!! yep yep can notice that Cheri and Vampy are having something going!!! hahaha :-x
Argh! Everyone is out to get me! :(

VamPyroX said:
Argh! Everyone is out to get me! :(
Relax Vampyox, They are just teasing you. Don't let it get to you. Well, That is going to be tough for you to get some women from where u go to school at now. Well, I think I better go that way! :arrow::arrow::arrow: heh!!

awww Vampy -- i dont think we are out to get u nahh -- enjoy ur attentions from Cheri -- she looks to be a good catch!

Cheri said:
Relax Vampyox, They are just teasing you. Don't let it get to you. Well, That is going to be tough for you to get some women from where u go to school at now. Well, I think I better go that way! :arrow::arrow::arrow: heh!!

:naughty: Yes that is right !!! Vamp is a nice and single guy. Women can tease as much as we can to Vamp. ;)

VamPyroX said:
Don't tell me... you actually support this!? :(

Who me?... :ugh: ....Nah, I'm innocent :mrgreen: ...

Argh! Everyone is out to get me

awwww Vamp, *hugs*......No one is out to get you.....but, yes women are chasing after ya....U should be lucky that you are getting all these attentions from the most beautiful women!! :naughty:

Do you want me to add anymore women on your 'stalker list' ? :deal: ...

:rofl:

VamPyroX said:
:eek: What is it with everyone and me? Everyone wants me! Agh! *runs for his life*

:lol: Well, you're a nice and helpful bloke...and good looking, to boot. :naughty: (me bad cos I'm married, hehehe!)

Back