Has anyone seen SxyPorkie lately?

yep pancreatic cancer can worse but they can going for chemo!! no fun for actor Patrick Swaynze looks loose lots weight i read in england news on computer how awful of him!! And also my step-dad's friend Ken also had pancreatic cancer but he died in 2005.

Sara....once you have it, no chemo because it eat up reallllly fast.

yep pancreatic cancer can worse but they can going for chemo!!

My mother had pancreatic cancer and passed away in 2004. It is said that pancreatic cancer is one of the worst types of cancer to have. The survival rate between time of diagnosis and death is
1-5 months. My mother was one of the "lucky" ones having survived 5 months before she died. She also had chemo, but eventually decided to stop treatment given how ill it made her.

My mother had pancreatic cancer and passed away in 2004. It is said that pancreatic cancer is one of the worst types of cancer to have. The survival rate between time of diagnosis and death is
1-5 months. My mother was one of the "lucky" ones having survived 5 months before she died. She also had chemo, but eventually decided to stop treatment given how ill it made her.

oh really

pancreatic cancer isn't something to be taken lightly.

Fwiw

For what it's worth everyone,

I have SxyPorkie's full name and I tried to google for a death record. I also came up nil. :shrug:

Sorry, guys. I tried. :aw:

For what it's worth everyone,

I have SxyPorkie's full name and I tried to google for a death record. I also came up nil. :shrug:

Sorry, guys. I tried. :aw:
Thanks for trying. What about California's death certification?

I remember she mentioned she had pancreatic cancer in Nov 2007 in old thread so it is impossible to see her to live that far unless miracle happens.

Has anyone thought to google for a death record in California?

I remember she mentioned she had pancreatic cancer in Nov 2007 in old thread so it is impossible to see her to live that far unless miracle happens.

But Patrick Swayze is suffering pancreatic cancer since January 2008. He is still alive.

Ok, since this thread seems to be going around in circles I've decided to summarize it for the latecomers.

Number one, first above all things to be discussed..
I'm not one to say, since I don't know S.P. that well, but on a general consensus, isn't it better to lay off the "Pancreatic cancer is bad, people die, *whisper* dead people, etc." in front of her own search thread?
I'm not sure of her reaction but I am just being humble just in case she isn't the type to take it lightly, just to be nice.. I mean.. we don't know if she has passed away and here we are discussing how horrible pancreatic cancer is for her to see.. What if she were to suddenly come back to read this and find all the cancer/death discussion going on about in a thread dedicated to search for her?

I have most of her general information as far as maiden and marriage name, any general association she has with the internet.
Unfortunately, Porkie isn't responding to any form of communication in these methods, which we have seven ways minus her disconnected VP number.

SxyPorkie's last known location where she had contact with AD'ers was in California Home for the Deaf, Arcadia their website is chadhome.org. WhiteWolves called the administration office there and received confirmation from one of the workers that SxyPorkie left October 2008, leaving most of her valued belongings behind there (Her belongings are still there waiting for her). They only knew she moved "East".

Kalista happened to speak to her once before on VP before they were disconnected. Kalista learned that SxyPorkie's daughter resides in Virginia; west or east I don't know which.

I've done general obituary searches for SxyPorkie's name in both Virginia counties, but they have yet to show up.

The period S.P. has not been in communication with Alldeaf/concerned members here was since October 2008 - June 2009 (now).

Also, word of notice: Virgina's Death records aren't available online. The office only handles them through mail order (and optional certification for a $12 fee) or to speak with their CSR on a hotline number.

This is as far as we know. If there is someone in Virginia who has the ability to look up for people, that would be great asset. Otherwise we have to play the guessing game for now, or use one of the faulty 411 search engine methods where you pay $20 to sites like peoplesearch.com and hope you get an updated information page instead of old residence info.

Naisho :gpost: Hope we can find something out soon.

I have seen her around when she lived in Tennessee. I will try to get ahold of somebody on Facebook to see if she keeps in touch with her.

Well I did a search for her in the obituaries and also in the social security death index and yielded no results, so my guess is that she is still alive and kicking somewhere!! Let's hope that she comes back to us and posts sometime soon

Hello everyone i trying to help you smile i wonder her name is Mia ?? if yes i think i found her . pls let me know thanks .. have a nice day =o)

I checked today to see if anyone has heard from SxyPorkie (Peggy)? I have local friends asking for her so I figured I'd ask here one more time.

Still not heard from her yet - not even from California Home Deaf as they told me that if they heard from her or she came back from East to get her belongings and they will tell her to contact me on VP but still NADA so far!!!!!

Back