Has anyone seen SxyPorkie lately?

PurrfectGal

Reaction score
Hello.

I've been trying to reach SxyPorkie for the past 6 months and she used to be very active on this board. I haven't seen her online at all (either IM or email or this board). Her VP isn't working either. Can someone let me know if she's OK? I would appreciate that very much.

Thanks.

Thank you! I was about to go drive to Norwalk and knock on her door. I actually live somewhat close to her new home so I'll see if I can call them and find out if we're allowed to visit or VP her.

Thank you! I was about to go drive to Norwalk and knock on her door. I actually live somewhat close to her new home so I'll see if I can call them and find out if we're allowed to visit or VP her.

You can contact *PM with Whitewolve and ask him if He can be asking sxyporkie to permit to give you of her vp phone number :)

You can VP her, and visit anytime during the day. Only thing she need to sign the sign out sheet, that's about it. I am not sure their new rules right now...:) Good luck!

PS I used to work there for almost a year...so their rules may changed since I left.

I'm sure glad to know she is okay. If any of you VP her or visit her, please tell her Jillio misses her on AD!

I wonder if sxyporkie has internet access to stop by and say , hello?

I have been wondering about her too...and also
i have heard that she was sick, was she? i hope
not! Maybe just a rumor??

This is the first I have heard of SxyPorkie. I am glad that she is okay now. Apparently I missed the "Good news" thread.

Does she have internet access to come back here??? It would be nice if she does have the access.

Here is the thread was couple months ago.

http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/57240-good-news.html

Hopefully someone still keep in touch with SxyPorkie.

That thread is almost 7 months old.... Has anyone heard from her since??

Last time I talked to her was before then... and I have not heard from her since.

Hopefully W.W. can come back and let us know how she is doing.

Don't mean to burst anyone's bubble.. but a lot can happen in 7 months.

I do remembered SxyPorkie's posts a lot and I miss her too. I have been wondering when she will show up in the forum and hex, it was a long time no come on the forum. I do worry about her and I remembered she mentioned that she had health issues or problems. I do hope her health will remain stable enough to enjoy life. I am very happy that she is in the Deaf home so that she can communicate with other Deafies. Wow!!! That is neat that Deafies who don't have to worry about communication with hearing people but be in the Deaf community right in the nursing home. I would love to go if I could not take care of myself when my time come. I am only 63 years old and have a long way to go before that happen. lol I wish SxyPorkie the best to get well and hope she is really happy there. :thumb: :fruit:

If enough interest is shown, and the OP doesn't get the chance to meet her or respond back, I may drop a visit for SxyPorkie on behalf of AD. It's not really far from where I am, plus I am willing to work for the greater good to check on how she is doing.

But SxyPorkie doesn't know me so that might be kind of awkward.

If enough interest is shown, and the OP doesn't get the chance to meet her or respond back, I may drop a visit for SxyPorkie on behalf of AD. It's not really far from where I am, plus I am willing to work for the greater good to check on how she is doing.

But she knows AllDeaf, so it would not be that shocking.

How far are you speaking of... From her last known location? That you are from?

It's about a 25 mile distance from my place, to the stated place "California Home for the Deaf".

That's about 30min of driving or if I go on my usual bike trips I could hit it in no time on a weekend.

I would not mind going, to be honest.

She knows me :)

It's about a 25 mile distance from my place, to the stated place "California Home for the Deaf".

That's about 30min of driving or if I go on my usual bike trips I could hit it in no time on a weekend.

That would be a very kind thing to do.

I do applaud you for that.

If you do... It would be a great thing, if they allow you to do so.

Due to privacy laws.

We are all concerned about her. She is a great lady!! I have been chatting with her for years, since '97

We can set up those who know her to pay her a visit.

Back