Has anyone seen SxyPorkie lately?

Hello all.... I have spoke to a guy at California Home Deaf today and i asked a few question about Peggy aka SxyPorkie's where about.... and he said she moved to East last Oct. of last year.... But i will call back on Monday to ask the supervisor of the CHD to ask her (the supervisor) about Peggy's where about.... And hopefully to get more information from the supervisor about Peggy.....

Thanks, Whitewolves. I'd love to give you my VP number so that you can give it to Peggie. We used to keep in touch often until last summer when I got very busy and she called me when I was away only to be disconnected when I called her right back and she's been disconnected since then. I believe she was trying to reach me to let me know of her plans to move away. I'm so sorry that I missed her what may have been a very important call! :-(

Hello all.... I have spoke to a guy at California Home Deaf today and i asked a few question about Peggy aka SxyPorkie's where about.... and he said she moved to East last Oct. of last year.... But i will call back on Monday to ask the supervisor of the CHD to ask her (the supervisor) about Peggy's where about.... And hopefully to get more information from the supervisor about Peggy.....

I remember she mentioned her daughter live in Virginia. She desires to move back east coast to be closer to her family. We spoke on vp last summer. She stated, she had a cardology problem.

Hope she is more enjoyful to live closer her family!

I hope she's ok, maybe Whitewolves can update us when he VP her :)

yeah i will update this Monday right after Easter to talk to the supervisor at CHD and go from there!

Bad News.... After i spoke with supervisor or boss of the CHD today and she said that after contacting Peggy's roommate in VA for a while in last year but it has disconnected and tried to forwarded Peggy's mail to her roommate but no luck. Peggy left her precious things here while moved to VA last year and was told the supervisor that she was planning to come back to pick her stuff up but never did. Her Sorenson VP unit still here in California as she did not take it with her when she moved... And now the supervisor said she does not know where she is at right now... And if she (supervisor) hears anything from Peggy or Peggy's family and she will notify me for updates and i will post more updates about Peggy's whereabouts.... Stay in tune!

Last edited:
Whitewolves, thanks for the update. You did an awesome job tracking Peggy down and finding out the latest news about her. We will stay tuned for more. I sure, hope she's alright, if her current roommate is deaf hope he/she is a member here to post news on her condition. Again, thanks so much :)

Has anyone in her family or close friends recently filed a missing persons report? Its unusual for someone who was so involved in an on-line community to just drop off the radar completely. Especially if they said they were going out of state, mentioned to return and never did. Hopefully WW may have contact with some of Peggy's family.

Has anyone in her family or close friends recently filed a missing persons report? Its unusual for someone who was so involved in an on-line community to just drop off the radar completely. Especially if they said they were going out of state, mentioned to return and never did. Hopefully WW may have contact with some of Peggy's family.

I think it was at least one year ago she was battling pancreatic cancer.

Prognosis for that cancer is very poor. That is probably what really happened, and her family may not have known about AD>

Prognosis for that cancer is very poor. That is probably what really happened, and her family may not have known about AD>

True, its entirely possible. I didn't know she had pancreatic cancer, all I knew was that she was in ill health.

They are usually give 6 months or so to live. :-(

They are usually give 6 months or so to live. :-(

I hadn't known about her cancer. Now I'm feeling a bit devasted. Porkie was/is certainly a much better person than Brydie. And if she's dead, I'll miss her. :(

I lost contact with Sxyporkie after the death of her roommate. I did aim to her a few times didn't get a reply :( in 2007. The current info was from Whitewolves, that sxyporkie had gone to CHAD and back home to VA. I haven't heard anything since. Yes, she was ill and undergoing treatments when I last saw her in 2007.

I remember her vaguely. Sorry to hear that she has pancreatic cancer. The prognosis is extremely bleak. Makes me think of Patrick Swayze... seen his pics on tabloids? Not looking good at all. The fact that he still smokes makes the whole treatment worthless.

Steve Jobs had one but his kind was an extremely rare kind and has better prognosis but there's some concerns about his health though.

I remember her vaguely. Sorry to hear that she has pancreatic cancer. The prognosis is extremely bleak. Makes me think of Patrick Swayze... seen his pics on tabloids? Not looking good at all. The fact that he still smokes makes the whole treatment worthless.

Steve Jobs had one but his kind was an extremely rare kind and has better prognosis but there's some concerns about his health though.

SxyPorkie did mention that she was under the treatment. She called me few days later my belated husband passed away. She gave me support on video phone, how sweet she is. Her husband died front of her in the bathroom.

I remembered, she said about heart condition problem too. Her children live in State of VA, she wanted to move to VA to be closer to her children and grandchildren. Last time we spoke around earlier spring 2008 something like that.

I hadn't known about her cancer. Now I'm feeling a bit devasted. Porkie was/is certainly a much better person than Brydie. And if she's dead, I'll miss her. :(

I totally agree with you.

I hope people don't think I was insensitive to bring this thread back up while people are still feeling bad about Byrie. I just wanted to know how Sexyporkie was. I liked Sexyporkie's posts. I would be very sorry if she's gone.

If any of you know her real name, you can check the Bureau of Vital Statistics in Virginia for a death notice. If that is where she was living, and she died from the pancreatic cancer there, her death will be a matter of public record. Just google vital statistics Virginia. I don't know her full name or I would do it.

I do know her full name is.... (Mod Edit: Person name removed) as i did giving message to Naisho about her name is......

But i do not know whereabouts of her present living except i do know she moved to Virginia with her families there....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back