Has anyone had an bad experance on an amusment ride?

I Had a bad experance on a ride at Disneyworld called Space Mountain.It was so fast i couldnt breathe for 10 seconds after ride was over.it kinda scared me.
That could be basic health issues, After all you are middle aged, over weight and have high blood pressure. go see a doctor

That could be basic health issues, After all you are middle aged, over weight and have high blood pressure. go see a doctor

he is overweight???ahhhhhh i would love to watch him trying to cram into small thriller seat....I die laughing in puddle of urine...

he is overweight???ahhhhhh i would love to watch him trying to cram into small thriller seat....I die laughing in puddle of urine...
take swiming lessons...

Kindly leave me out of the little flame war that is starting to brew... :ugh3:

You can see the video of Garaland Amusement Park in Italy, where we will go for 2 days on Monday... :D

There´re biggest roller coaster, we will try out of curious.. :D

YouTube - Gardaland

My family and friends will take picture of roller coaster.... I'll dare!! :D

Yes It's my risk.. LOL

Cannot wait til sept 2nd...

Every year, We always say "Good Bye Summer" and going out events before start school days incoming way.. That why we tends to go different places thrill events... *chuckles* Last Year, We went Camping.. and now this year.. Canada Wonderland.. woOOOoo

Out of my mind? NAH!!! I grew up going to fairs, amusement parks etc..soo I am way used to it!! LOVE IT! :-D

me too lol

i used to live not far from great america amusement park near chicago i went there every summer when i was a kid but stop going there until in 1993 did went there again after 9 years wanna to go there again lol

I love the Space Mountain in Disneyland. I rode on it for 5 or 6 times a day. I love fast rollercoasters. I am so freak rollercoaster!

Knowing myself, I love riding on the roller coasters. It is always a thrill to ride on these rides. I've only had one bad experience and it hasn't stopped me from riding on the roller coaster. Yeah, I might be crazy but that's me, lol

I haven't got bad experience at all. But I'm very crazy over roller coaster. I love to go on dare even though i have fear. I have very tempt to try to do it. I MUST to have most rides to be on first row!!! Even I wanna try to go on bungee jump and that taylor's mention, that thing, i would go TOO. But they costs too much!

no i havent had any bad experiences.. i love to ride on the roller coasters.. i did rode on space mountain in fla.. it was so FUN!!!!! i love it! i rode on it like 4 times when i was there.. lmao.. hehe.. then at NY somewhere near Rochester I cant remmy name of place i went to but it was so fun there.. i rode on the one of the wildest rides i ever rode in my life.. i rode on it 7 times hehe :) I am freak over that! but now that I have meniere's disease I dont know how i will react to that. even in the car i get car motion sickness .. the last time i rode was at the fair last year with Tj on the spider and i cant stand the dizziness and nauseating for like at least 30 mins to a hour.. so maybe i cant ride anymore :( im going to try and see how i feel on the rides as the fair is coming up soon.. will let yall know.. :) I pray i will be FINE! hehe :)

Back