Has anyone had an bad experance on an amusment ride?

LOL laketahoe

i love roller coasters woohoo
i rode space mountain when i was 8 with my sister it was WAY cool i never got scare lol and after that i wanna to go again but it was little late near closing lol

i went to cedar point few weeks ago i enjoyed it

yeah i agree he is such a baby :laugh2:

I've seen Final Destinition 3.. My hubby and I were love it but wha.. freaky control her minds.. LOL

Our family and friends will together and going to Canada Wonderland on Sept 2nd... thru my hubby's company giving us discount the price package.. Isn't cool.. We are look forward the Canada Wonderland... *pssst* It's ROLLER COASTER.... Wheeeeee hoooooo hawwww yeeee!

Buckdogger, if u go Paramount's King Dominion and take roller coaster either Hypersonic XLC (one of fastest ride, open 70 mph and go up around 40 feet in around 80 to 90 degree) and Volcano, The Blast Coaster (speed over 70 mph, rocket 155 feet out of volcano, and final 80 feet plumment) this ride is world's fastest suspened coasters and National's best top 10 roller coasters (maybe #7) and u will get scarest ride ever than Space Mountation in Magic Kingdom

Here info more on roller coasters in King Dominion
Paramount's Kings Dominion | Virginia's Premier Themed Amusement Park (Richmond)

GREAT IDEA... you can videotaping me die laughing in the puddle of my own urine...

Here's some Depends for you, SxyPorkie!

depends.jpg

WHOA!!! That's look so EXTREME ride!! I WANNA GOOOOOOOOO! Where is that at??
that was awesome ride i ever been to.. went on that ride in minnesota state fair. maybe ONG wanna go.. i'll bribe her to go *devil* this comming week

ALL of you are....

Out of your damn minds!

I'm :Ohno: and would be way too :hyper: to even consider amusement park rides.

There's not enough valium on the planet for me for this...

Therefore, I'm ....

:iough:

Bye, guys... :wave:

Enjoy! I'm just not a thrill seeker.

Out of my mind? NAH!!! I grew up going to fairs, amusement parks etc..soo I am way used to it!! LOVE IT! :-D
ALL of you are....

Out of your damn minds!

I'm :scared: and would be way too :hyper: to even consider amusement park rides.

There's not enough valium on the planet for me for this...

Therefore, I'm ....

:iough:

Bye, guys... :wave:

Enjoy! I'm just not a thrill seeker.

Back