Has anyone had an bad experance on an amusment ride?

B

Buckdodgers

I Had a bad experance on a ride at Disneyworld called Space Mountain.It was so fast i couldnt breathe for 10 seconds after ride was over.it kinda scared me.

I never have a bad experience at an amusement park. The disease that left me partially deaf also made it impossible for me to get dizzy or experience motion sickness. I can ride the loop-de-loop for 7 hours straight and never barf! So who sez deafness is all bad? :mrgreen:

I love Space Mountains at Dinseyland! It had changed inside and a lot faster than better. I LOVES IT!!!

I had no bad experinece going on rides. :)

I am ROLLER COASTER FREAK!!!!!!!!!

Well Space Mountain is way too fast!!!!! Way Way Too fast than the Jackrabbit at Hershey Park.

I love Space Mountains at Dinseyland! It had changed inside and a lot faster than better. I LOVES IT!!!

I had no bad experinece going on rides. :)

I am ROLLER COASTER FREAK!!!!!!!!!

Of course. :)

I Had a bad experance on a ride at Disneyworld called Space Mountain.It was so fast i couldnt breathe for 10 seconds after ride was over.it kinda scared me.

That is a cool ass ride. I think the scariest ride I have been on (and it was not a bad experience) was riding one of these things:

slingshot.JPG

slingshot.jpg

I have a video of me riding one just the other day. Let me see if I can find it.

The video I have is on DVD and I cannot upload it like a normal video. Here is one that I found on the net. The quality sucks but gives you an idea of what its about. The video is --HERE--

This is the best ride I have been on in my entire life.

I have not yet had any bad experience on any rides. I havent gone to the carnival for many years. Maybe I will go this year with my son. It will be in Sept. Gotta be a bit chilly.

its make me nauseous .. wasnt alike that when I was younger? lol

:)

Not exactly a "bad" experince, but it sure scared me to death! The ride called Superman at Six Flags in Dallas... I had a hard time trying to decide if I wanted to go on it, and my husband begged me to come with him. I finally got enough courage to go with him. I swear I have never screamed so much in my entire life like I did on that ride! I told hubby, I will NEVER go on a ride like that EVER again!! I did ride everything else, though. Go figure! LOL

I had a friend go on the twirly ride at the state fair here right after she had her dinner. We kept telling her she better wait a while before she got on the ride since she had just finished eating her hotdog... She didn't listen to us and she went on it with her boyfriend... I don't think I need to tell you what happened, but her boyfriend WAS NOT happy when he got off!! Pretty gross, I know. To this day, this friend waits at least 30 minutes before going on any rides after eating... Good excuse to go shopping!!

kmjbmama

i dont feel anything anymore on the rides, :pissed:

no feeling of your stomach being in your throat-

its probably due to being on rollercoasters too much

WHOA!!! That's look so EXTREME ride!! I WANNA GOOOOOOOOO! Where is that at??

That is a cool ass ride. I think the scariest ride I have been on (and it was not a bad experience) was riding one of these things:

slingshot.JPG

slingshot.jpg

I have a video of me riding one just the other day. Let me see if I can find it.

AGREED! I rode it recently at Disneyland. BOY! It had changed! More faster than before! Tyler got a little scared but liked the speed and don't like DARK! KID!!

I told him grab all the fun because we don't know when we will go back again. He said ok mommy. So cute!

:rofl:

I LOVED Space Mountain! That was an awesome ride!

This ride is called California Screamin'

FAST MF!!!
scream1.jpg

california-screaming12.jpg

I wasn't expect it would go fast but it did! I loved it. Poor my kid can't get on cuz it said 52 inches tall or taller. :( He was only 47 inches tall. So we'll go next time because in my opinion that CA Adventure is a lot calmer and more fun than Disneyland. I went both because Tyler never went either parks. I went CA Adventure for first time with Tyler recently last month.

I'll love to go back to Six Flags Magic Mtn but I heard they may sell it. :( I'll gonna miss their awesome rides!

Another ride at CA Adventure. I think this ride is way too cool! I laughed so hard on it! Tyler had so funny expressions on his face.
tower_opening04.jpg

458361526OpotUP_ph.jpg
That's when we were on the ride, the door opens. We can see it outside. Also they have few cameras. I put up my hands in the air and signed in ILY Hee! I thought I didn't have enuff money to get the picture but I did. Oh well! Next time! :)

Back