Guilty or Not Guilty? [A Game]

guilty. drove more than 20 mph what is posted on highway's [speed limited 75, which i drove 95 mph]... everybody does that anyway, dont deny it :]

Have you drop cellphone or pager in the toilet or sink with water filled by accident?

guilty. drove more than 20 mph what is posted on highway's [speed limited 75, which i drove 95 mph]... everybody does that anyway, dont deny it :]

Have you drop cellphone or pager in the toilet or sink with water filled by accident?

Not guilty.

Have you ever accidentally put too much toilet paper in the toilet to cause it to back up?

guilty, did on purpose [prank during hs years]. accidentally, yeah, guilty. Its happens.

have you try give ph number or email address to hot chick waiteress at restaurant?

not guilty.

have you ever drove after a couple of drinks? Feeling like you were able and not drunk..

Aye. I drank few: Long Island and Adios M.F. then im off to home and i feel like im sober. WEIRD.

Have you stare at dude or dudette that you really wanted to make a move on him or her?

Aye. I drank few: Long Island and Adios M.F. then im off to home and i feel like im sober. WEIRD.

Have you stare at dude or dudette that you really wanted to make a move on him or her?

Guilty. Have you ever approached the dude or dudette you stared at?

Have you ever accidentally put too much toilet paper in the toilet to cause it to back up?

Not guilty.

Now have you ever tried to flush a tampon down the toilet and caused it to back up? I plead guilty to this one.

Not guilty

Have you ever tripped over an elderly woman with roller blade shoes ?

Not guilty, but I fell flat on my back while teaching my oldest daughter to skate. (it was my last time on skates.)

Have you ever taken more ketchup packets than you needed at a fast food so you could have extra to take home?

[laughs] guilty!

have you ever tempt that you want do prank on senior citizen?

That is not good prank

[laughs] guilty!

have you ever tempt that you want do prank on senior citizen?

I don't like prank that is not good health.. I understand my dad prank on somone I don't like that is uncomfortable well I am scared.

Don't be hurt to people I understand I told I have important to you honest to report to police. I think so law not permit to, Canada is say no more stop it Because my opinion i am not sure

Yep I unfortunately drank during several days tap water while in Spain... I was SOOOO sick you don't want to know ;)

Have you ever played Poker and lost a lot of money?

Yep I unfortunately drank during several days tap water while in Spain... I was SOOOO sick you don't want to know ;)

Have you ever played Poker and lost a lot of money?

Not guilty.

Have you ever cheated on a test in school or college?

Back