Guilty or Not Guilty? [A Game]

Guilty. Dog bones. I even posted that elsewhere before :lol:

Have you ever left a room because there was a mouse in it?

Guilty. Dog bones. I even posted that elsewhere before :lol:

Have you ever left a room because there was a mouse in it?

Soooo Guilty!! :lol: I am absolutely terrified of mouses.

Have you ever put a mouse on someone as a prank to scare the daylight out of that person?

Guilty. It was long ago though, to a high school crush.

Have you ever forgotten to turn back (or forward) the clock during daylight savings and got to work super-early or super-late?

Guilty... though daylight savings goes from Sat to Sun and since I don't work Sun I wasn't late for work. I had promised my friend last spring to help her move and I arrived 1 hour later when they were practically done filling up the car and truck with the stuff to move :roll:

Have you ever acted really silly? (if guilty, please explain :D )

Guilty... though daylight savings goes from Sat to Sun and since I don't work Sun I wasn't late for work. I had promised my friend last spring to help her move and I arrived 1 hour later when they were practically done filling up the car and truck with the stuff to move :roll:

Have you ever acted really silly? (if guilty, please explain :D )

Guilty - that was when I am overtired and I surely acted silly with my fiance. :laugh2: I teased him by actin' like a dog with a tongue hangin' down out of my mouth playin' like a pantin' dog! LOL Me silly!

Have you ever forgotten to turn off the stove when the food is burned ?

Guilty! OOPS!! Had to throw some of my pans cause it was ruined.

Have you ever drooled when sleeping?

Guilty.

Have you ever popped in your pants as an adult when you didn't make it in time? :lol:

guilty! (stomach virus)

Have you ever sneaked out of your house at night, when you were a kid?

Back