Guilty or Not Guilty? [A Game]

Guilty.

Have you ever used the bathroom outside?

Guilty...altho we had running water and ONE toilet in a family of about 8 on a farm in Minn., we had an outhouse and peach wrappers for tee pee.

Have you ever considered backpacking?

Guilty, but it only happened ONCE. :giggle: I hated doing my german homeworks, they were always soooooooooo boring and totally useless in my pov, since I didn't need to learn german but was supposed to take grades *sigh*

Have you ever skipped a day of school? (while not being home sick that is!)

Jamie

Guilty.

Have you had a library book that was so incredibly overdue that you decided to keep it because the late fee was too much?

Guilty.

Have you had a library book that was so incredibly overdue that you decided to keep it because the late fee was too much?

Guilty, but paid for it.

Did you ever become angry because someone said you behaved badly, but you felt it was the other persons fault?

GUILTY!

Did you get jealous that your siginifcant other was doing something?

Not in my Apartment, but my house!m lol

Have you ever streaked in public?

Not Guilty.

Have you ever thought you had the cash on you and when you're about to pay for things at the cash register - You realized at the very moment, you didn't have any cash or money on you? :Oops:

Not Guilty.

Have you ever thought you had the cash on you and when you're about to pay for things at the cash register - You realized at the very moment, you didn't have any cash or money on you? :Oops:
Gulity. :Oops:

Have you ever done something funny and started laughing out loud in the presence of others?

All the time :D - but most of the time my work colleagues are around. They are used to it and no longer pay attention :giggle:

Have you ever been in love so bad that it made you cry?

Guilty!

Have you forgotten what month it is when making plans?

Guilty... sometimes I forget.

Ever been locked out of the house?

Not guilty- haven't had a pet in years and don't think I ever did with the Orange Boys.

Have you ever left something behind accidentally when on a trip/staying somewhere else?

Ever fallen asleep on the floor playing with your pets?
Guilty of missing that.
Not guilty- haven't had a pet in years and don't think I ever did with the Orange Boys.

Have you ever left something behind accidentally when on a trip/staying somewhere else?
Yep. My hearing aid battery went flat on my road trip yesterday. Go figure.
Have you ever been so shook up you could scream?

Back