Guess what, Miss P?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
It isn't sad for me. I don't care about being a role model.
Some people now, and Old people are bad role model,
we don't have to smoke, drink beer, and do other unneccessary things.

And I want to wait til I am 45 or 50, because I am tired
of the old people in my family trying to control me and tell
me what I need to do.....
Because most of those old people in my family ain't never
been to colleges, geez they were like hippies in the 60's.

Anyway... I want to wait 10 years later, til they are old and weak
and I can be able to do whatever I want to.

And speaking of younger generation, those kids and teens asked
me how old I am, I told them I am 34...
And they were surprise. They expect me to be a grumpy old drunken person.[/QUOTE

What !!! you 34!!! thought you more like as teenager !! :ugh:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
It isn't sad for me. I don't care about being a role model.
Some people now, and Old people are bad role model,
we don't have to smoke, drink beer, and do other unneccessary things.

And I want to wait til I am 45 or 50, because I am tired
of the old people in my family trying to control me and tell
me what I need to do.....

Because most of those old people in my family ain't never
been to colleges, geez they were like hippies in the 60's.

Anyway... I want to wait 10 years later, til they are old and weak
and I can be able to do whatever I want to.

And speaking of younger generation, those kids and teens asked
me how old I am, I told them I am 34...
And they were surprise. They expect me to be a grumpy old drunken person.

Maybe because you sound like one to them and they know that your feeble brain can not absorb most or all of the necessities to understand Life, they have to take care of you as if you are in a nursing home, peeing all over yourself because you can't handle your liquor so well.

Maybe SSI suits you so well because you can't function well with other people as well as in Life, so they are considering you as a mentally challenged person with beer cans hat on top of your head, drinking beer or Jack Daniels 24/7, blacking out in the wee hours in front of the T.V. with your undies all yellowish and brownish from your accidents two weeks ago. :beer:

For shame, Miss P, for shame!

Anyways, Steel, that's great news, congratulations!

Curious, the workplace you're talking about, Kohl's, is that a distribution center or a regular retail store? It sounds like you are talking about working at a distribution center? There's a Kohl's distribution center here in Ohio but I didn't apply for work there even though they're hiring now, because they keep laying people off as fast as you can say "Mary had a little lamb". A deaf guy I know, got laid off like 10 times in the last 3 months then he finally quit because he want to keep a stable job with no lay offs.

If your talking about working at a retail store, then that's good, I doubt there will be a high chance of lay offs there as opposed to working at a distribution center.

Again, congratulations man! Now you can buy a lot of XBox 360 games heh

PyrollisAhFiros said:
Anyways, Steel, that's great news, congratulations!

Curious, the workplace you're talking about, Kohl's, is that a distribution center or a regular retail store? It sounds like you are talking about working at a distribution center? There's a Kohl's distribution center here in Ohio but I didn't apply for work there even though they're hiring now, because they keep laying people off as fast as you can say "Mary had a little lamb". A deaf guy I know, got laid off like 10 times in the last 3 months then he finally quit because he want to keep a stable job with no lay offs.

If your talking about working at a retail store, then that's good, I doubt there will be a high chance of lay offs there as opposed to working at a distribution center.

Again, congratulations man! Now you can buy a lot of XBox 360 games heh

I looked up Kohl's site and I find that Steel's Kohl job is at the store as there is no DC where he lives for Kohl's nearby.

http://www.kohlscareers.com/Careers_DC/DC_Car_001.htm

and ofc I do work at Goody's main HQ/Distribution Center, not the stores. I havent been laid off there except for having my hours cut down. Working at the warehouses can be really crazy for your sanity. But then I wouldnt want to work for any other store other than Goody's as my loyalty to the company is already well ingrained into me after 10 years.

I've worked at kohls today (2:30pm)and man, even though it was pretty hard work, but at least it was much better than chick-fli-a. spent most of the time lifting and delivering boxes, ripping boxes open to put items in order, etc...then took a 15-min break and then went back to work with boxes 'til 7:30pm lol...so I think I would work there like every other day, as they dont need me there torromow, so they would need me on tuesday, thursday, and saturday. lol :D

nice comebacks with "Charlize Theron" by kissing people's asses! Miss Pinnicoliar, its surely worth to smooching off on people taxes, heh? :fu:

btw, congratulation on your first day at the job, i hope u did enjoyed it tho. :thumb:

PyrollisAhFiros, if they want to do that, if they want to take care of me,
then let them...

I thought Family members suppose to encourage me to
go out and do well.... but nooo, they rather take care of me...
Fine with me.... Yeah the older members of my family
wish me to die before they die.
But since I am healthy as an OX... that won't happen.
If they want to live to see 100 years old, then go right ahead.

Since USA giving away free money, I might as well use SSI.

lalalalalalala la la

I will be SMAHT said:
nice comebacks with "Charlize Theron" by kissing people's asses! Miss Pinnicoliar, its surely worth to smooching off on people taxes, heh? :fu:

btw, congratulation on your first day at the job, i hope u did enjoyed it tho. :thumb:
Thanks I think I'm starting to. :cool:

:ty:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
PyrollisAhFiros, if they want to do that, if they want to take care of me,
then let them...

I thought Family members suppose to encourage me to
go out and do well.... but nooo, they rather take care of me...
Fine with me.... Yeah the older members of my family
wish me to die before they die.
But since I am healthy as an OX... that won't happen.
If they want to live to see 100 years old, then go right ahead.

lalalalalalala la la

MissP,

tsk tsk you using $$$ abuse gov't' money ssi.. Wha.. shame you.. ?
If you dead.. They aren't pay you coffin or else burial.. They are just pay you FIRE CREMATION.. then ashes put into the cheap bottle. That what you wanted ?
:shock:
Do you like it?

Miss*Pinocchio said:

lalalalalalala la la

MissP, since you claim to use SSI, please kindly think of Alex and www.alldeaf.com as you entertain yourself using his forum. Kindly write out a check & donate some money to Alex because you do use this forum to postwhore and OT (off-topic) one too many threads for your self-serving pleasure a.k.a "trolling".

You may want to check those links out however I know it is fruitless effort on my part.

Postwhores & off-topic threads

Postwhoring - when is too much too much?

The cost to operate AD

The piece de resistance from Alex...

Cookie Monster's right. Miss P wastes the space by creating pointness threads and waste of breath, Why don't you, Miss P kindly donate some out for wasting his server's bandwidth and space.

Cookie Monster said:
MissP, since you claim to use SSI, please kindly think of Alex and www.alldeaf.com as you entertain yourself using his forum. Kindly write out a check & donate some money to Alex because you do use this forum to postwhore and OT (off-topic) one too many threads for your self-serving pleasure a.k.a "trolling".

You may want to check those links out however I know it is fruitless effort on my part.

Postwhores & off-topic threads

Postwhoring - when is too much too much?

The cost to operate AD

The piece de resistance from Alex...

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Okay, I got $5... I can mail that. :)

what his address?

Why not delete some of my thread that has 0 or few replies
and delete others' who only posted one word?

Will there be enough space?

Donating is a good idea. However; I think there are tens of thousands of posts besides Miss P's who aren't worthy of their space on this server, either.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
yup, and I am so darn proud of it. :)
so you are 34 years old? do you have a pic of yourself? If so, care to
post your pic in here?.......

Defee said:
so you are 34 years old? do you have a pic of yourself? If so, care to
post your pic in here?.......
For truly a year and a half she never really showed her true self.

I dont think I would want to see what she looks like when she's still bald. :ugh:

well... nobody told me about this forum isn't free and the space...

I should have avoid this forum long ago before I join, because
I would know I don't have anything good to say.

Back