Guess what, Miss P?

Steel X

Reaction score
I've went for an interview at Kohls this past weekend and today, I found out I got a job! :D

will be starting work soon and would get paid each week instead of every two weeks at $7.50. MUCH better than chick-fli-a. ;)

I'm gonna do the unloading and lifting and other things that involves alot of physical work, so...I got a job! :P

waaah ha ha ha! I'm so gonna get wasted tonight as an celebration of my new job! lol

thats bullshit dude! i fucking applied at Kohls and i didn't get the fucking job. thats gonna ruin my night

How's that gonna ruin your night? you didnt have to cuss when I was so happy that it took awhile for me to find me another job and this is how you act as an celebration?

Look, I'm sorry you didnt get one but nobody's THAT lucky...for me I actually wanted to work at Best Buy, but didnt get that but Kohls seems okay so I just need a job where I can make a living is all...it doesn't matter what kind of job you have, but at least it's better than having no job at all, right?

Yes, indeed .. congrats on the job!! i agree its better than nothing.. :)

hey Congrat! Steel!!!!

Miss P, well, jobs is nothing to bring us happy all the time, but making living, and get busy in the life..

thanks ya'all! I totally appericate your kindness and all, so yeah I'm as happy as you guys are 'bout me getting me a job...lol 'bout time yeah.

so I can finally make more money to use before the holiday season begins. :P

Miss*Pinocchio said:
no I quit. I only worked there for 2 months.
my job didn't make me happy either and I didnt like it but had to do something to earn some money.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
jobs are for greedy people
Oh that's a crap! I have a job for 17 years to support myself and my son and I ain't greedy!! :pissed:

Yo Miss P..... I have only been on the board a week and could tell something has surly pissed you off in life. As for Jobs are for greedy people....send me about 2 million....cash and I will quit my job.....Jobs are just a fact of life babe, even a blind guy or girl could see that.

I just don't care for working to buy myself house, car, and everything.
I don't really care for material things.
I just want people to financial support me all of my life.
That is why I like SSI, foodstamp, whatever I can get, and not work hard for.

Back