Growing Deaf Community on Google+

Think you hit the wrong button. You could always , or at least since I joined it put people in two circles.

i've been able to put people in as many circles as i would like since I joined too.

Were they maybe already in the second group? Sometimes I *think* a person hasn't been added, so I keep trying to drag them to a circle, and google tells me it can't add that person.

OK, this is good to know thanks! Until this afternoon, I must have been hitting a lot of wrong buttons because I kept getting msgs like "wrong e-mail address" when I tried to add people just based on their user name. But now it seems to be working smoothly.

I have two Goggle accounts (each linked to a different e-mail address) and at one point I accidentally gave their associated Google+ accounts the same user id. Maybe that messed up some stuff. :P

Everything seems to be working smoothly now though. Oh, and If you said it was OK to "circle" you in this thread -- you got circled. :)

Speaking of... if I haven't "circled" you back, it's because I don't know who you are. PM me and let me know, and the problem will be fixed. :)

I notice it grow deaf community impressive :P I am happy :D

Thank to Lilybear for that invention link to Google+

I love Google+ it so much clear and neat if compare to Facebook.

I am Daniel Haener there.

Just curious, did Google+ always allow you to put a person in more than 1 circle? I tried to do that this morning I couldn't. I tried it just now and it worked. I had e-mailed feedback this morning suggesting they allow a person to be in more than one circle, they wouldn't have read it and changed it their application already???

I must have hit the wrong button this morning or something.

been on google plus for few weeks now and always been able to add more then one circle. it mustve been a cyber fart when it wouldnt let you. remmy- its still in beta..

I'm excited about the growing numbers of ADers I'm connecting with on Google+

Been without internet for 10 days, but this afternoon I'm back online and I think I've managed to add all the AD folks who have circled me recently. Let me know via here (PM) or on G+ (I have an email link there) if I'm missed you.

Word of advice...I do not add people that we never talked to or don't even bother knowing each other. I got 2 requests for that.

From my understanding, the privacy on G+ is better than the basic settings on FB.

You just need to go in to your settings and tweak them.

That said, I curse spam bots, and have blocked my fair share. :)

I was dissatisfied with the fact that it grabbed every name from my Gmail contact list and added it to a Friends circle. I have had to delete close to 60 names.

From my understanding, the privacy on G+ is better than the basic settings on FB.

You just need to go in to your settings and tweak them.

That said, I curse spam bots, and have blocked my fair share. :)

That wasnt the point. Some people are finding me that I know who and i have no idea how they're finding me.

You can find people by looking at who others have circled. It might be possible to block that from others seeing who you have circled, but if someone circles you that would not be blocked. I guess if you want that level of privacy, you probably should not be on Google+ (or other social media).

You can find people by looking at who others have circled. It might be possible to block that from others seeing who you have circled, but if someone circles you that would not be blocked. I guess if you want that level of privacy, you probably should not be on Google+ (or other social media).

Friends of friends don't see me on Facebook. Google+ ?? wtf.

So I choose not to use it. :)

That's what I did with a few people that I know here.

My photo is the same as here.:cool2:

Back