Growing Deaf Community on Google+

You normally have to have their name... it makes things easier. Or you can see who is near you that sort of thing. message me if you want to add me (same goes for anyone else on AD)

when you add a person (or accept a person) you must add them to one of your circles. I created a circle called AllDeaf. All my AD friends go into there. basically you can just use a circle already provided by Google, we would never know. :hmm:

when you add a person (or accept a person) you must add them to one of your circles. I created a circle called AllDeaf. All my AD friends go into there. basically you can just use a circle already provided by Google, we would never know. :hmm:

yeah, I have a circle called Deaf! then I have work, college, and the places i lived... most of my friends there are on my work circle

cool that is found it I am interesting :P

THank you so much I found it easy!

I'm still trying to figure out how to post a comment on there.

I'm still trying to figure out how to post a comment on there.

If you click on the Google+ it will take you to your stream. you can post stuff where it says: Share what's new.

Thanks Yiz for the great information. I tried to joined but it said it is full right now.

@Buffalo

It is full unless you have a link or an invite from someone. I posted a link on the thread, use it! :)

Back