Growing Deaf Community on Google+

I have been lurking for a few months on this forum, so I hope you don't mind that I added a couple of you to Google+... I'm finding my need for community is growing by the day.

If you want to add me, look for Rachel Rene.

I have over 140 invites left. PM your email if you would like to be invited to google+. JUst note I will not add you as friend, but under "followers" circle

I love Google+! I have a ton of invites, so if anyone needs one feel free to ping me!

Apparently I can invite up to 150 people with this link.

https://plus.google.com/_/notifications/ngemlink?path=/?gpinv=tKVdx6CZE2I:NAZda1w0BH0

There you go!

Thanks Lilybear, I set up an account with your link. Google+ hangouts seems like a good way to practice ASL. Here's my link for anyone who likes it: Jazz Berry. if you could send me a PM so I can know who you are that would be great! I tried adding some folks who volunteered their names, but I could't do so with just a user name. Looks like I needed either an actual profile page or an e-mail account.

I just joined but do not feel comfortable posting for the public viewing so if anyone wants to add me just pm me and I'll give you the name.
There's not much on it yet though, I'm still learning how to use it.

Figured it out.

I just saw you joined Recebba! There are a lot of folks out here so I am sure the Google+ community will keep growing. I'm starting to see more interest in the Google+ community.

so, if you haven't already... you can find me as Cheetah S.

Just curious, did Google+ always allow you to put a person in more than 1 circle? I tried to do that this morning I couldn't. I tried it just now and it worked. I had e-mailed feedback this morning suggesting they allow a person to be in more than one circle, they wouldn't have read it and changed it their application already???

I must have hit the wrong button this morning or something.

Just curious, did Google+ always allow you to put a person in more than 1 circle? I tried to do that this morning I couldn't. I tried it just now and it worked. I had e-mailed feedback this morning suggesting they allow a person to be in more than one circle, they wouldn't have read it and changed it their application already???

I must have hit the wrong button this morning or something.

Think you hit the wrong button. You could always , or at least since I joined it put people in two circles.

i've been able to put people in as many circles as i would like since I joined too.

Were they maybe already in the second group? Sometimes I *think* a person hasn't been added, so I keep trying to drag them to a circle, and google tells me it can't add that person.

Were they maybe already in the second group? Sometimes I *think* a person hasn't been added, so I keep trying to drag them to a circle, and google tells me it can't add that person.

I just added you to two circles... :hmm:

Back