Grocery store annoyances

That is something I would not do , someone could try to steal my pocketbook or wallet.

No more so than anywhere else you would have it while in line. You are right there by it with someone else just adding their things after you. Or you are beside it with your order following it on the belt.

Women leaving their purses/pocketbooks in the cart and walking off to get something farther in the aisle....Friend of mine got hers stolen once....all the $$ she had, everything!.....There have been times when I've told ladies to watch their purses...keep them closed up.....

We've also had many purse hijackers to the elderly going into the grocery store....

The slobs who just leave their cart where they unloaded it in the parking lot.
Beautiful women that wear hardly any clothes to the grocery store.

This!! Well not the women part. Although I always wondered about the Mexican women grocery shopping when I lived in Myrtle Beach. I'd go to Walmart cuz it's cheap and was closest to my place. They'd be there with all there kids and dolled up like they were going clubbing, 6 inch heels, not Sunday best, but club wear. I never understood that,

But the carts!! I worked at a grocery store in high school and had to retrieve carts, I always bring the to the corral. I hate people leaving them in the lot. Sometimes very close to the corral. How lazy is that?

Grocery store was my first job in high school (Texas) and I bagged for the customer and help load it in their cars. Sometime customers do it themselves and leave the carts in the lot even near the corral. They just don't bother moving even 10 feet or 15 feet to put in the cart corral.

But the carts!! I worked at a grocery store in high school and had to retrieve carts, I always bring the to the corral. I hate people leaving them in the lot. Sometimes very close to the corral. How lazy is that?

This!! Well not the women part. Although I always wondered about the Mexican women grocery shopping when I lived in Myrtle Beach. I'd go to Walmart cuz it's cheap and was closest to my place. They'd be there with all there kids and dolled up like they were going clubbing, 6 inch heels, not Sunday best, but club wear. I never understood that,

I was joking about the women. It is a cheerful thing to see here after a long dark winter and then wow it is like the green buds on the trees finally happening.
The cart thing is especially annoying. I hate to see so many of my fellow Americans being so lazy as to not take a few steps and put a cart out of the way of the rest of us. I see it more all the time too. A lot of these people have kids and I cannot help but think about the effect of that smalll bit of role modeling.

I just jump up on the converyor belt, crunching everyones potatoe chips trying to reach the divider bar fup front rom the back of the conveyor. Knocking their 2 Litres of soda off in the process....
nah just kidding but dont think it hasnt crossed my mind when they cut in front of me in line.

I used to ask people in front of me but in the last few times, I got nasty comments from some of them and they end up refusing to get the divider for me. Ugh, so I don't even bother anymore. Too much work for me! lol

Ive never had a problem. most people immediately put the divider between my stuff n their stuff whenever I ask for divider theres no word said n given to me.

:giggle:I think because im a scary looking person

I hate people that leave them in parking spaces the most.... :mad: You go to pull in a space ( especially when you find an AWESOME ONE! ) and oops, there it is... someone left their freaking cart right there dead center in the freaking parking space! :mad:

Last edited:
6sh8n1d.jpg

I just cannot fathom such attitude. I don't know why people chuck their cigarette boxes out of their cars. I just don't understand it. I see this all the time.

I always return the cart to a designated area for cart or sometimes if I'm pretty far ahead in a huge parking lot, I leave it in an area that won't obstruct other cars trying to park.

I always put the divider bar up if I can get to it. Some cashiers don't slide them back down the belt.

And don't get me started on broken shopping cart wheels!

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

• They need to put cart back to where the area can be place safe instead gap the car where other people would have hard time to park. I prefer to put cart back INSIDE store.
• customer need to be prepare by make sure they have wallet or it going to be big waste time for cashier to get an authorize from the manager to clean up for next customer.
• Damnit, stop put your item closer to another customer's item, it would confuse to the cashier on which one is your or their.

Source: I used to work for grocery store.

Back