Grocery Shopping

Where do you go for grocery shopping the majority of the time?

• Winn-Dixie

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Publix

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Save-a-Lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SuperWalMart

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 60 60.6%

• Total voters
My hubby comes along with me so he can push the trolley and we go at night-time when hardly anyone is there so it's much easier to collect items without getting in each other's way :)

You don't know about the Canadian supermarkets in Canada.
Sobeys, Dominion and Longos sells expensive food.

In my hometown have Scott's, Kroger, Walmart, Meijer and other cheap store is General Dollar, Save A lot, Family Dollar, and Tree Dollar. I always go to Walmart and Meijer because it close to my home. I do go to Kroger store in rich area.

Just update, little different from last year, I usually buy food from Jewel Osco due shorter distance and sometime at Super Target, also some snacks and soda from Wal mart since no supercenter in my area, they only sell soda, snacks and limited selection of food, that how regular Wal mart looks like that, even don't care about supercenter, anyway.

When return to LA in Dec, I will probably usually shop at Ralphs or Food 4 Less, both of them are under same company, I prefer Ralphs in all way and sometime at Vons, also Target or Wal mart for some snacks or soda if on sale.

:applause: Nancy! Two points for us, because, we live in Florida! :rofl:

I actually moved here from Maryland in 1998, so it's been awhile since I've been back there. If I I remember right (Fly and Taylor, you guys can check me on this :lol:), they have Acme, Food Lion, Safeway, and Giant grocery stores. Plus, a few more that I know I'm forgetting.

Maryland seems to have a lot of different grocery chains these days. :giggle:

Three points!
I shop at Winn-Dixie too.

I remember shopping at Food Lion and Giant in western MD. That and Sam's Club. :)

If given the choice, I would prefer to do my grocery shopping at Wal-Mart. However, since our neighborhood Wal-Mart Super Center isn't located on a bus line, I do my shopping at Pick-N-Save instead.

Trader Joe's
Shop Rite
Whole Food
Han Ah Reum (sp??) - it's a major Korean grocery store

Coles ;D

Grocery shopping is a bitch when you're lactose intolerant!

I like to go to Sam's Club, Walmart, and a local grocery that has good specials. Between those three and careful planning I can save a lot of money.

albertsons
smart final
seafood city (not just seafood, all different kind of food, that's asian market food include fruit/vegetable).
farm boy (asian family owned, it's all fruit/vegetable include sushi-delicious)
jons market
ralphs
traders joe
wal-mart
CVS store but few food section

costco-i dont have a membership card but my familys or friends have one, i just go with them once in a while.

I like to go to Sam's Club, Walmart, and a local grocery that has good specials. Between those three and careful planning I can save a lot of money.
I go to Sam's Club with my parents. My dad's a member. So, whenever he goes... he lets me know and I meet him there. I get a few things for myself such as Hot Pockets, Red Baron Deep Dish Mini-Pizzas, etc. :)

Meijers
Krogers
Sam's Club

Thats all what my family and I shop at. More like depends on their sale but most always at Meijers tho.

Back