Granny's taking computer classes ;)

my son teaching husband how use computer still has not worked out how turn it on...he driving me to insanety
:giggle:

I make "cheat sheets" on 3x5 cards for my neighbor. I list the step-by-step directions for her for such things as how to scan, how to print, how to download photos, how to delete old emails, etc. I even draw the desktop icons on the cards. She kept insisting that her Favorites had disappeared, so on a card I described where they were and drew the icon, in color, on the card.

If something doesn't work, I tell her reboot, then follow the card instructions. If that still doesn't work, call me. :)

She's 85 and has an iPod Touch, iPad, and Windows 7 laptop with wireless printer/scanner, mouse, and keyboard (she doesn't like the laptop keyboard).

This semester is almost over.

On the AS/400 class, I found out today that I'm exempt for the final exam because I have an A average. Whew!

I have one final exam in my computer concepts class to take later today. I have an A average in that class too, but he doesn't give exemptions.

I just finished my final exam. I got 100! Woo hoo! I got a 99.4 for my course grade. The only points I missed were on my resume assignment. I didn't include the courses that I had just started that week. If I had done that, I would have gotten 100 for the whole course. Oh well. :lol:

I just finished my final exam. I got 100! Woo hoo! I got a 99.4 for my course grade. The only points I missed were on my resume assignment. I didn't include the courses that I had just started that week. If I had done that, I would have gotten 100 for the whole course. Oh well. :lol:

Congratulations!

You're kind of a chronic overacheiver, aren't you?? :hmm:

But that's good!

Congratulations!

You're kind of a chronic overacheiver, aren't you?? :hmm:

But that's good!

I am a chronic overachiever too! There is nothing wrong with that. I just want to attempt getting the highest possible grade on everything! :-p

Tsk tsk.

:lol:

I am just being truthful. :)

I am not going to hijack this thread, and won't respond further, but I am trying to tell you, not everything is about you.

THis is about Reba's class and accomplishments.

This semester is almost over.

On the AS/400 class, I found out today that I'm exempt for the final exam because I have an A average. Whew!

I have one final exam in my computer concepts class to take later today. I have an A average in that class too, but he doesn't give exemptions.

Congratulation to you for passed the courses. :D

I am not going to hijack this thread, and won't respond further, but I am trying to tell you, not everything is about you.

He thinks that he's too special and just give M&M's candy to him.

j/k ;)

This thread isn't just for Reba, but for others who want to share their achievements that parallels Reba's. I was just stating that I am an overachiever to show that there are people who are that way!

He thinks that he's too special and just give M&M's candy to him.

j/k ;)

:roll: If I thought I was too special then why would I say I am an overachiever like Reba? By what I said, it doesn't make me more special than Reba. Just showing how your logic is flawed. :-p

By the way, I am not a fan of M&M's.

:roll: If I thought I was too special then why would I say I am an overachiever like Reba? By what I said, it doesn't make me more special than Reba. Just showing how your logic is flawed. :-p

By the way, I am not a fan of M&M's.

I was just messing with you so you are easily to be reacted. :roll:

Wirelessly posted

Congratulations Reba! Sounds like you are having fun! Keep up the great works!

(me danc'in) Congrat!!

My next hurdle is to register for the next four classes for fall. I'm not allowed to register until the first day of class. That means, some of the classes that I want may be closed to me. I'm sure that I can find something but it means hectic racing around to get registered and buy books all in one day. I'm the kind of person who likes to plan ahead so waiting until the first day of class drives me nuts. :dizzy:

Back