Grandma Liebling:-)))

Aww so cute furry kittens, I wish I could adopt one of the kittens and bring it home. :)

Liebling that's great that you plan to fix your kitties. whew.
Please be aware that most cats mature at 6 months, though - so you might be suprised, I hope you wont be.
If I may suggest do ask your vet how can you spot the female cat getting ready for heat as in rare cases there were pregnancies at 5 months old.
How can you can prevent them get pregnant before the fixing date anyway.

BTW can we have more piccies please please please please please please please please please please please please
please please please

Fuzzy

Fuzzy, yes I aware that female cats get heat unless than 6 months because I had an experience with 2 female cats Sussi & Kim...

We have patience with Sussi's heat for 3 months before she got fixed at 19 years ago, now Kim... Kim was heated and disappeared for 5 days and come back to us... We thought she is pregnant... My boys asked me to not fix her because they want to experience with kitten... Okay... She failed to get pregnant... Phew... The vet said that Kim should get fix after New Year. We did but too late, Kim is pregnant already... She was heated and escaped out of my house during snows... Unfortunlately, she is!

Yes we will talk to Vet about 4 kitten next week after make an appointment for Kim to fix.

Of course I will update more about my grand furkids to see how big they are... :D

They run upstair and downstair like crazy.... It's cute to see them lick and bit their mother Kim... :D

Update 7 weeks old kittens

Mother & 4 kittens feel uncomforable at basement and rather to sleep chair at next of mud-room.

They prefer to sleep uncomfortable chair.. :ugh2:

They begin to use to live and sleep in basement (playground, my children use play - now no more so we use it for cats and half for execise (gym. trainer, etc.)
They sleep in basement all the night and play around to everywhere from downstairs to upstairs like crazy and sleep next of mud-room.. We put them back to basement before we go bedtime.

More update about kitten next time....

LOL

cute kittens.. almost 8 wks incoming way...
*whitle*
Kitten will drive you crazy everyday.... LOL
cute furkids!

Thank you for sharing your up-to-dated cute photo of your cats.

Your very lucky to allow to keep all of them in Germany - 6 cats in total.

In my country, we are not allow to keep at least three dogs and three cats as a pet - without a permission from the Council.

Liebling:-))) said:
Fuzzy, yes I aware that female cats get heat unless than 6 months because I had an experience with 2 female cats Sussi & Kim...

Thats what my cat did now we have 4 kittens too! she was the baby of a stray cat up at my son's gym and we couldn't resist last year!
now her kittens are 2 wks old, want to keep all like you did! But we picked them up from first day and momma was fine about it...wish we had a basement- momma cat keeps wanting to move them to crazy places like my kids rooms or the attic!
when you start to give them a little food? just wondering cos they are driving poor momma cat crazy with feeding all the time! :)

Back