Grandma Liebling:-)))

Thank you everyone for congrats... :thumb:

PurrMeow, CONGRATS Granny PurrMeow! We Grannies :gossip: about our grandchildren... :D

Tamara said:
We pick up and touch our kittens as soon as they were born twice, and its no problem here.

We won't let friends to touch our kittens because my cat wasn't happy to received visitors as it upset her emotions badly. My daughter's friend came to see the kittens, my cat was in real panic!!

(Perhaps my cat thinks the visitors would do something horrible to her kitten?)

Good luck nursing your kittens, are you going to keep all of them? :shock:

My boys have their friends visit to see Kim and kittens. It doesn´t bother Kim really. It look like she trust us... :dunno: My boys told their friends to respect for not touch kitten.

Of course I would LOVE to keep ALL of them.... :( They are tooooo cuteeee...

We discussed today about keep them... Danny want keep black kitten for himself and Alan want grey tabby kitten but I told them that I want to keep only ONE but my hubby agreed with them to keep 2 :eek:

Surprise, we have no problem with Sussi for look at kittens while Kim gone to basement for her business... It look like Sussi is aunty and watch them... wow... I took few pictures of them...

Here is pictures of kittens

It look like that 4 Kitten have 3 different fathers... :Oops:

2 kittens - mixed tabby with blue russian
one kitten - black
one kitten - full pure blue russian (few cream spot on her face after her mother Kim)

I know which kittens´s fathers are...

One black cat
One mixed blue russian with tabby cat
One full blue russian cat

Her father could be full blue russian cat but she has 3 cream spot on her head (after her mother Kim)... That kitten, I want to keep...

This is an exact example picture of kitten´s father who lives 4th neighbor of my house. It could be kitten´s father... but she has few cream spot on her face after her mother Kim...

http://images.google.de/imgres?imgu...es?q=blue+russian+cat&svnum=10&hl=de&lr=&sa=N

More picture follow....

This is an exact example, black kitten will like this... because she has a little white spot on her chest. Danny, my eldest son want to have her... "black" is his favorite color... :)

This is an exact example what I have 2 mixed blue russian and tabby kittens like this... Alan, my youngest son want to have him (2 same kittens are male)

I don´t mind to keep 2 kittens of 4 kitten but I want to have pure blue russian kitten (see picture above with few cream spot on her face)... My boys have different wishes... Black - Danny and pure blue russian mixed with tabby - Alan... :aw: Me - pure blue russian with cream spot on her face... Its still plenty time until 6 to 7 weeks time......

Original pictures of Kim and her kittens come follow....

Original pictures of my Kim and her kittens...

3 days old kittens

2 weeks old kittens.

Then you can compare the example pictures of pure blue russian cat, mixed pure blue russian cat with tabby cat and black cat...

so cute kittens. My kittens are getting bit big. I have tried to take pixx with sk2 but its bit blurr.

PurrMeow said:
so cute kittens. My kittens are getting bit big. I have tried to take pixx with sk2 but its bit blurr.

You can email me with pictures then I will be glad to reduce the pictures for you... :)

Oh that cute pix of kittens ... awww ... i used to have a cat also called Kim long time ago and she died by ran over from the car .. right in front of my house .. :( .....

Awwww very cuteeeeeeeeeeeee kittens! I want a kitty! I want a kitty!

Wow they are so Cute make me want to pick up and pat them cute cute cute cute cute cute :lol:

Update 3 and half weeks old kittens

Update 3 and half weeks old kittens

Such darlings... I feel hurt to give them new home... :( I can´t image to live without them... :tear: We will keep 2 of 4 kittens.

awww how cute!!! I want one but I can't.. :( I already have a cat, dog and a hamster.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! They are soo cute!! I can't wait until Angel get her cat to have babies so I can see up close!! Yay!

Liebling cannot resist 4 kitten goes to new home.. and prefer keep them all... :giggle:
I like that your attudies... felt wanna keep'em all..

Back