Grandma Liebling:-)))

Aww Liebling, they're soo cute, you don't have to give them up if you don't want to...

update about 5 weeks old kitten

Why should I take kittens away from their mother to new home? :( No, I can´t! My hubby told me last Saturday that he CAN´t give all of them away... I has to agree with him... I can´t because we withness them from birth and know their date and time...

3 kittens have beautiful color... Grey and cream...

Look this pictures... Why should I take cute kittens away from their mother... :tears: ? No Way...

I put blanket on the floor of Danny´s bedroom for Kitten to sleep or play...

Awwwwwwwwwww they are soooo cute!! and also the one tan spot on the head that so adorble CUTE!!!!! lol :lol:

mumbling cute kittens. I have hard time trying to make pictures of my kittens mumbling my idiot stupid sk2 making blurry pic arghhh

Audiofuzzy said:
most adorable, awwww.. are you going to keep all of them??

Fuzzy

Yep... How could I take kitten away from their mother? :(

Thank you everyone :hug:

Liebling:-))) said:
Yep... How could I take kitten away from their mother? :(

Thank you everyone :hug:

LOL same here Liebling, I thought it would be easier to give them away but how could we? after seeing the birth of these kittens...it's just too precious..

Aww I just noticed the pictures above...aww Liebling they're soo cute and sure getting bigger, and I sure can't wait to see my kittens like that.....

hon thanks for sharing it with us.... :hug:

Aww, cute kittens ya got there Liebling.. :)

^Angel^ said:
LOL same here Liebling, I thought it would be easier to give them away but how could we? after seeing the birth of these kittens...it's just too precious..

*nodding agreement*

Update

I will add more photos of kittens later.

They started to eat cat foods last Monday. I trained them how to take care of themselves... is cat litter... they learn it very quickly and knows where to go for their business.. and also cat scratch post as well. They are sooooo cutee and sense of humor...

*SQUEELS!*

Look at these kitties!!! Awwww!!! *melts* Same here, I don't have the heart to give them away. They are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Are you really going to keep ALL the cats ?? Aren't you worrried they will multiply?

The sons can have babies with the mother, you know.. I am not sure if siblings can procreate, though.

Fuzzy

Thank you all for like my darling grandfurkids... :D

Fuzzy,

Yes, I aware that sisters and mother cats could get pregnant by their brothers and son cat...

I will have Kim to fix as soon as Kim stops to breastfed her kittens. I know that kittens are not fix until they are 9 months old accord Vet. I will talk to her about this on the same time we will make an appointment for Kim to be fix. I will make sure that I won´t become great-grandmother... :whistle:

Picture of kittens eat cat foods like crazy at Danny´s bedroom....

I work all the day at basement yesterday to prepare for 2 cats and kittens... We will move them and things back to basement from Danny´s bedroom today.

Back