Got 'phobia

DreamDeaf said:
You mean I can't postwhore anymore? I got a phobia of not being able to postwhore!!!!
Oh I didn't say that.. I was assuming that you missed that one...

Sorry :(

*run*

Magatsu said:
Oh I didn't say that.. I was assuming that you missed that one...

Sorry :(

*run*

::tackles Mags, tickles him unmercifully:: Giving you any ideas for a new phobia? Being tickled by DD?

DreamDeaf said:
::tackles Mags, tickles him unmercifully:: Giving you any ideas for a new phobia? Being tickled by DD?
Yes! Now I have Gynephobia (Fear of women)

No thank to you, DD!

Magatsu said:
Yes! Now I have Gynephobia (Fear of women)

No thank to you, DD!

Ooh! Does that mean I can introduce you to Nozobo, Deaf258, Oakley and all those cute queers?

Heh heh...jk.

Cynophobia- Fear of dogs or rabies
Pocrescophobia- Fear of gaining weight (sometime)

Mostly i am scared of Dogs cuz I was lil girl and the dog was bited my face. It was bled bad and put on badage. Lucky the Animal control take their dog to put "sleep". So they bought very small dog and only Inside of house. That when i was only like 6 or 7 years old and still scared of Dogs. I always ask people "is your dog bite?"
Mommyof3

Im scaaared of roaches, octopusses and squids, ahh!! I cant even stand looking at it on tv! brr... ((shudders))

I also fear dying or losing someone through death. Ever have a weird feeling sometimes at a moment when you feel like you will die on that road, or at that time, etc etc? I try to ignore it and always breathe a sigh of relief when nothing happens.

I remember one time I was paranoid that there was a camera in the toilet lol! When I was little, I was scared of the Puppetmasters heehe.

Stenophobia - Fear of narrow things or places.

I could not sleep with celing lower at my face and also the wall side of my bed. I tend to put my bed in the middle of two side of walls. I could not wear pj pants cover my feet. I woke up at two a.m. to cut off the pj coverage my feet. I dislike to wear anything tight on my feet while I sleep.

Also, I dislike to sit closer to the interpreter. I like to seat back rows instead of front.

I am not sure why. Weird !

Hmmm..this is very unusual. Is this just once or always? Cos how do you keep your toes warm in winter? :)

For example, the pj long and coverage your feet. When You slept and the pj become tight and cover/squeeze your toes. It made me goose and feel like to threw up. Weird. I had to cut off the pj to off from my feet and toes.

Also, I never like to sleep against the wall. I always asked my husband to sleep other side. When I woke up and something closer to my face. I become too sick and headache. Paranoid as I was in the coffin.

I hate to ride on the small airplane as jet. It made me threw up easily due to arrow in my face and physical.

Agliophobia- Fear of pain.
Agraphobia- Fear of sexual abuse.
Agrizoophobia- Fear of wild animals.
Antlophobia- Fear of floods.
Apiphobia- Fear of bees.
Arachnephobia or Arachnophobia- Fear of spiders.
Astraphobia or Astrapophobia- Fear of thunder and lightning.(Ceraunophobia, Keraunophobia)-- i hate lightenings but LOVE THUNDERS! :D :crazy:
Atomosophobia- Fear of atomic explosions.
Atychiphobia- Fear of failure.
Cancerophobia or Carcinophobia- Fear of cancer.
Coimetrophobia- Fear of cemeteries.
Contreltophobia- Fear of sexual abuse.
Dystychiphobia- Fear of accidents. as i was a in a near fatal hit-run automobile accident a year and half ago..
Gerascophobia- Fear of growing old. and DEATH TOO :Ohno: :tears::tears::tears:
Novercaphobia- Fear of your step-mother. :Ohno:
Ophidiophobia- Fear of snakes. (Snakephobia)
Pathophobia- Fear of disease
Selachophobia- Fear of sharks.
Spectrophobia- Fear of specters or ghosts.
Spermatophobia or Spermophobia- Fear of germs.
Tapinophobia- Fear of being contagious.
Virginitiphobia- Fear of rape.

Medorthophobia- Fear of an erect penis. :-o :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Androphobia- Fear of men. :Ohno::laugh2:

i guess i am :crazy: cuz i have so many phobias :(

I still have the Claustrophobia- Fear of confined spaces and also stenophobia.

I do not like to sleep against the wall or sleep from the buck beds.

Crowd with people.

I have a phobia with heights especially being on a narrow railing or in glass elevators in which u can see outside in a high rise building. My legs become weak and shaky and I would clutch on something to hang on for dear life! LOL!

Ankylophobia- Fear of immobility of a joint. (I don't like my joints locking up like cannot move your fingers, arms, hands, head and legs that restrict the freedom of movements!)

Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia- Fear of the number 666. (Don't want it on my right hand or my forehead to accept the mark of beast - NO THANKS!)

Taphephobia Taphophobia- Fear of being buried alive or of cemeteries. (only the buried alive that scares me alot)

I can’t go to the phobia list unfortunately. I have a fear of being trapped. When I was little I played hide and seek in the house and was trapped in a plastic toy box. The mom tried to get it open. Then the brought in the dad and he tried. There were little holes in the toy box and the dad whispered so I couldn’t hear but I read his lips when he said, “I can’t get the lid off”. I went nuts. The next thing I can remember is laying on the couch with my head in my babysitter’s lap. Since then if some one holds a door on me I start to freak out, (if there are no other doors in the room). Or if some one holds me down or hold my arms down. I have to tell myself it will be over in a minute calm down calm down calm down. But that is really my only one.

I still do those phobia.

Stenophobia- Fear of narrow things or places.

I could not sleep with celing lower at my face and also the wall side of my bed. I tend to put my bed in the middle of two side of walls. I could not wear pj pants cover my feet. I woke up at two a.m. to cut off the pj coverage my feet. I dislike to wear anything tight on my feet while I sleep.

I still have the Claustrophobia- Fear of confined spaces and also stenophobia.

I do not like to sleep against the wall or sleep from the buck beds.

Crowd with people.

Do you still have those feelings ? :eek3:

i have Claustrophobia-fear of being in tiny room or shop with tooo many people ACK if i am in there i will gone nuts

Oh yeah, I am cochlear implant-phobia. Did not want any metal on my beautiful skull and brain. Prefer not to be a boinic woman - too much drama.

I am happy for who I am as humble person. ;)

I don't like many things but I have to deal with it.

I am afraid of driving in a bad weather especially rain and wind, I have that ever since I got in an accident few months ago. It's like I haven't gotten over it.

I don't like spiders, being in crowded places, and I don't like to touch humans that don't wash their hands or is dirty because they don't clean themselves.

I shudder at the thought of have to do a handshake with someone that come out of restroom and didn't wash their hands.

Back