Got 'phobia

Originally posted by AmericanChopper
Nosocomephobia- Fear of hospitals.

I hate go to HOSPITAL cuz I hate to see blood, needles and kinds of tools for surgery that makes me NERVOUS.

:ugh:

Dentophobia- Fear of dentists.

When I was 8 years old, I had to see dentist that day. He told me that I had numberous of cavities becux I ate too many candy. then he told me to lying down on the seat and relaxing. Somehow, I saw a long needle on the top of the tray.. I started to feel nervous and scare, then he was ready to take a long needle to get shot into my gum for numb. then I SCREAMED and SCARED I ran away from Dentist's office and get out of here fast out of the building.. My mom tried to catch me but I ran fast and were on the way home.... SInce now, I still terrifed of going to Dentist. I hate dentist :rifle:

Similar thing happened to me. :(

big time Arachnophobic i hate, hate, hate spiders. and its kind of ironic, i guess u could say, that i live in florida. we have HUGE banana spiders, bigger than ur hand. but it doesn't matter, big spiders, iddy biddy spiders, hate em all

Originally posted by bbnt
georgina.jpg

:ugh: *running to get the tape!!* :ugh:

Originally posted by AJ
big time Arachnophobic i hate, hate, hate spiders. and its kind of ironic, i guess u could say, that i live in florida. we have HUGE banana spiders, bigger than ur hand. but it doesn't matter, big spiders, iddy biddy spiders, hate em all

Did you have bad experiences with spiders when you were young?

i really dont know why i hate em. :dunno: i just cant stand them. not even cartoons of em. its pretty bad.

Aichmophobia-fear of needles

I hope I never become pregnant cuz there will be lots of blood tests and needle stuff.

fear of spiders, fear of heights (sometimes) only when my kids around me.. i stay away from the balcony..

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
Aichmophobia-fear of needles

I hope I never become pregnant cuz there will be lots of blood tests and needle stuff.

not really.. i only had blood work done twice in my whole 9 months pregnancy and third time or 4th time in the hospital when the baby was born plus IV, its not that bad. Not that many blood work, depends on a few people who have health problems like diabetes..

*bump* wow.. old thread.. umm i looked.. guess i don't have any fears, as for now.. :)

I suffer from a severe case of phobophobia. I fear that I will be scared. Uh oh... I fear something's gonna happen. Eek! I'm fearing something now! Now I'm scared! Ahh!

*moments later* *panting*

Whew! It's over. What was I scared of? Oh shit, I was scared!? Ahh!

I also suffer from ithyphallophobia, medorthophobia, phallophobia, and genophobia. Pretty sad, huh? :eek:

Back