Google's fun antics

I see there the mouse open the door on " G " then other mouse hold th plug cord

DreamDeaf said:
First Day of Winter...heh heh.

winterholiday0519sj.gif

the mouse opened the door on " G "

Y said:

The cat just give the plug cord to the mouse thur on " E "and the mouse hold the plug cord

maybe tomorrow the mouse plug in the other plug cord something like that till on christmas's day lights!!!!!!!! lol I guess so lol :D

DreamDeaf said:
This was in honor in the first manned moon landing of Apollo II on July 20, 1969.

Remember the picture of Armstrong hitting a golf ball, the first human footprint in the lunar dust, the hopping around by the astronauts, and the US flag planted on the moon surface?

Where were you and what were you doing on this date? I was probably working on my grandfather's farm, building up a fine sweat.

I wasn't born yet on that year until November 1969. ;) But I remember when they showed this one on Google. :)

I think Google is neat for showing all kinds of stuff on the logos. :D Good job Google! <thumbs up>

Bet cha that they are lighting up a Christmas tree, like you said, DeafMonkey. :) I think that is neat that they are making a "story" just before Christmas Day....like this one. :)

DeafMonkey said:
winter_holiday05_3.gif

Finally aout the time I post here FIRST! lol

:repost:

That's a repost !
(Pssst I'm just kidding ya... LOL Congrats Merrry Christmas !)

Nancy said:
Bet cha that they are lighting up a Christmas tree, like you said, DeafMonkey. :) I think that is neat that they are making a "story" just before Christmas Day....like this one. :)

yeahhhhhhhhh lol

The paint splotches behind the little "door" are pretty funny, too...like they have a Google-colored wall back there! :)

Oh! I think I got it...the "G" on the door is actually a cut-out ---so, yeah, the blue "splotch" behind the 'door' is the color on the wall which shows through the door. (If you will look carefully in the first picture, you can see mouse's hand through the cut-out in the middle of the door!)

Heh, it is getting interesting each day, seeing what the mouse and the cat are up to... :lol:

Yeah thats one of the reasons why Google shares are like $450 each because they know the web game real good.

Richard

Let's guess figure out this occur
between Christmas Eve and Christmas 2005 :)

winter_holiday05_5.gif

Ahhh i see that GOOGLE has christmas lights bright lol .. I see mouse and cat was trying to plug in but not work so idea use mouse wheel to run to make the light on lol cute one ...

Good Job! to GOOGLE!!!!! lol I love that like a mystery lol :lol:

Wow... all three of u DeafMonkey Nesmuth and Nancy
have excellent Art perspectives !! I love all of
your perspectives/views...
Merry Christmas to all :)

Here are some more from Google that they had ... no dates... not sure.... Hope ya enjoy them in no particular order and makes for some very interesting reading from Google some are funny or unusual or support a good cause. Merry Christmas...Click on them all to see bigger pictures :)

Attachments

• Google-Xmas-motif.jpeg
    Google-Xmas-motif.jpeg
    15.3 KB · Views: 4
  • google_logo.gif
    google_logo.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 1093162757.gif
    1093162757.gif
    15.3 KB · Views: 3
  • summer2004_archery.gif
    summer2004_archery.gif