Google's fun antics

Happy Mothers Day (May 8, 2005)
mothers_day05.gif

Have you tried Google today? I don't know what is special event today???
I am unable to show this picture here :(

Tamara said:
Have you tried Google today? I don't know what is special event today???
I am unable to show this picture here :(
frank_lloyd_wright.gif

Famous Architect Frank Lloyd Wright's Birthday. Some of his work can be seen on this PBS Website.

What abt tomorow? Let's start the guessing game!

What will Google look like tmw?

Richard

What is this one supposed to be? Looks like it might be something sitting on the moon. Is it from a movie or something?

Attachments

• google_moon.gif
    google_moon.gif
    12 KB · Views: 14
This was in honor in the first manned moon landing of Apollo II on July 20, 1969.

Remember the picture of Armstrong hitting a golf ball, the first human footprint in the lunar dust, the hopping around by the astronauts, and the US flag planted on the moon surface?

Where were you and what were you doing on this date? I was probably working on my grandfather's farm, building up a fine sweat.

A new Google!!!

it's Google's 7th birthday today...

heh heh.

Attachments

• 7th_birthday.gif
    7th_birthday.gif
    12.8 KB · Views: 8
VamPyroX said:
Kewlies!

I don't think it's automatic based on dates. I just tried changing the date of my computer and it still stays the same. I think it's someone who's adding them manually.
It's won't work on gif or jpeg. Only work on Flash. (swf)

Neo said:
It's won't work on gif or jpeg. Only work on Flash. (swf)
Actually, you can add a hidden file that is either PHP, HTACCESS, JAVASCRIPT, etc... that does different things and overrides a specific file. I've done it before in the past. In fact, I'm doing it with my signature right now. Check the properties of my signature. You'll see that it's simply "quote.gif". Every time the image appears, it's still "quote.gif".

wow i didnt know that this exist on google.. i thought it happened once or once in a while.. but look like every day?? I guess I have to look at it closerly.. LOL

DeafMonkey said:
I was gonna plan to post but you got it the pic of google lol lol you beat me lol oh well lol :lol:

sowwie...NOT!!!

heh heh...all's fair in love and war, eh?

DreamDeaf said:
sowwie...NOT!!!

heh heh...all's fair in love and war, eh?

Grrrrr :pissed: at you! lol lol .. yeah true all's fair in love and war lol lol

Y said:

Ahhhhhh not again!!!!!!!!! you beat me! to post it in here lol .. I'll try catch up tomorrow to post it "GOOGLE"!! cause tomorrow no school whooo lol

:pissed: at school's computer cause it is very wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy SLOW!!!! to open the interent than before. Before was perfect fast interent but Right now in my school of the computers that some are shut down and some not shut down and also very slow computer .. my teacher told me that there is something wrong with syamptico high speed interent . arghhhh i hate it tooooo damn SLOW!

Back